She woke up

Galen's P.O.V.

It has been three days since the girl came. She was in a privet room by the order from the queen. I didn't know much about her. But I knew she didn't have a normal life.

I knew her name was Adrian, I knew her parents were from Corona and I knew she have lived with her uncle. But nothing more!

And her health problems! She had a long way. I got some bandages and medicines and walked to her room.

Adrian's P.O.V.

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. I felt so tired and the pain was unbearable!

But suddenly some thing hit me. I wasn't in his house! There was a soft area beneath me wich was too much odd for me to handle.

I panicked and sat stright and shot open my eyes. Wich, was a really bad choice. My sudden movement made a stining pain in my back. And the sunlight made my eyes water and my head srobbing worse.

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes, trying to get used to this amount of light.

I looked around. I was in a bright room with white walls a chair and a bed, wich I was sitting on. There was a table near my bed with some medicines on it.

'Where Am I?!'

As if anything could make me more panicked, the door opened and an old man with a white uniform and glasses came in.

I tightened my grip around the blanket, wich was white like all of the room.

The man closed the door and turned back. That was when he noticed me.

-"Oh, so you're finally awake! Thank goodness!"

I just silently looked at him. He seemed diffrent from the others I have seen, but I couldn't tell why. I was just scared.

'Who is this man? Why am I here? What is he going to do to me? Where is this place?'

He walked to me with a smile, wich confused me because it wasn't threatening.

-"So how do you feel?"

'Why is he asking me THIS?'

I was confused and I really didn't know how to answer.

-"Okay, so you don't wanna talk. That's okay! I'm going to ask you some yes-no questions."

'Why is he acting so,... nice?'

-"Does your head hurts?"

I nodded, still confused by his actions.

-"Okay, so drink this."

He handed me a glass of some wierd liquid. I didn't know what it is and to be honest, I thought it would kill me or some thing like that. But I get it and slowly drank it. It was how I've grown up.

Always obey the order, even if it hurts you.

To my suprise, it didn't cause me pain. I handed the glass back.

-"Good. Now, do you feel thirsty? Or hungry?"

Now, THAT was REALLY wierd! Since when does THAT matter to ANY ONE?!

I just stared at him. He looked at me for response. Then, upon seeing my face he started to laugh.

-"What? Okay, I admit it, that was a stupid question. Here, have some water. I'm going to bring you some thing to eat."

He stood up and went out.

'Does he really care? He can't! It's not how it works!'

I stared at the glass. My throut was sore. I drank slowly, feeling the water eas my pain. It really felt good.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- 

Hi!
Sorry this was short but I still have problems.
Also don't worry! After some hospital sences and one chapter, every thing would be normal and sweet. No more sadness.
Tell me what do you think.
Thanks for reading! Bye!