What I have done

Quirin's P.O.V.

Varian looked broken. He was staring at me with a hurt expretion while tears were slowly running down his cheaks. I knew it would hurt him, but still I had to tell him.

It pained me so much to see him like this. It was true that he wasn't my own son, but I love him so much. More than my own daughter...

It was hard to explain everything so I have to get to the point.

-"Varian, I know it's painful and unbliveable, but it's true. I'm so sorry. It's so hard to explain so please don't intrupt me. I answer your questions after I explained the story."

Varian was too shocked to talk so he just nodded softly.

I sighted and started.

-"We wanted kids, but we didn't have. It was nine years since we've got married. We were gone for a trip for three month to relax and we were on our way back to old corona. All of this started from..."

[A/N: Dear readers, I'm going to show the story in flash backs instead of having Quirin explain it. This way you can get more detail!]

(Flash back)

It was night. We were on our carriage. Rose was giggling softly at my last comment and I couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly her head shot up. She looked round in concern.

-"What is it Rose?"

-"Do you hear it?"

She whispred. I was starting to worry.

-"Hear what?"

-"Crying..."

-"What?!"

-"Shh...! Just listen!"

I listened carefully. I could hear it! A soft, scared cry. Was it...?

-"It's a Baby!"

Said Rosaline afraid. We both get off of carrage and followed the sound. When I thought we've found it, we saw a cave. The sound was from inside.

I looked at Rose and she nodded. We got inside. It wasn't so long. The walls were shining from the cristalls inside of it. It was a beutifull sight.

In the center, was a baby with black hair who was crying so badly. Rose ran to him and hugged the boy and tried to come him down. I saw a piece of paper near the boy and got it. Rose noticed it.

-"What does it say?"

I read it out loud.

-"Please take care of my son, Varian! Tell him I loved him and I wouldn't left him if I could. Tell him that I'm sorry.
Please take care of him. He is just one year old!"

We were speechless. The boy had come down. We looked at him. He had raven black hair with a blue strike and bright blue eyes.

We went back to carriage. When we reached there 'Varian' was sleep. He looked so pure, cute and vulnerable.

We rode in silence for four hours. It was strange but we needed it. Suddenly Rosaline spoke up.

-"Quirin..."

-"Yes."

-"What do you say if we adopt him? I-I mean, he is so small a-and that letter! An-and we-"

-"I agree."

She was shocked. To be honest, I was too.

-"You do?"

-"Yes. I like this boy. And you wanted a child too. But no one should know that we've adopted him. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded. But then added.

-"But, Quirin, we should tell him at some point! He should know! He deserve to know!"

-"Yes. But not now. He is just a baby! We should wait."

She nodded and smiled to the boy. It was almost sunrise. We were getting home.

(End of flash back)

-"When we've got to village we told everyone that you are our own son and we just wanted to keep you a suprise. Everyone belived it. I was tha leader after all."

I didn't dare to look up at Varian. But I knew he was cring silently. So I continued to get this over with.

-"And then, when you were three, she came. Rose was pregnant."

(Flash back)

-"But we shouldn't tell anyone Qur!"

-"Why?"

-"Because of Varian!"

I looked at Varian. He was sleeping on the cough. I fell in love with the boy in this two years. He was so sweet. I would give up everything for him.

-"Varian?"

-"Yes. We told everyone that we kept him a suprise. If we tell them about this, they may get suspicious! We should keep it a secret. From everyone!"

-"Can you do it?"

-"There's only five month left. I can handle it!"

(End of flash back)

-"Five month past. No one knew. She was weak but she said that she was just tired. That night, when she came. Rose got sick. Deadly sick. She insisted to wait untill she felt better to tell everyone. But that never happened...

She died after three month. A-and I... blamed the girl..."

I heard a soft gasp. He had the right to be shocked. But there was more.

-"I couldn't stand the girl. Rose had named her "Adrian". She said it has the same tone as Varian. She told me to protect you two, but I couldn't. The girl had brown hair and eyes, like me. She thought it was cute and beutifull but I hated it.

When she died I began to hate the girl. When I got mad I would slap her. I didn't care when she would cry and you were the one to come her down. You were only three and you'd just lost your mother but you really liked the girl.

After a week had past without Rose, I sent the girl away."

I could here Varian gasping in disblife and anger. He had the right to. I'm a monster.

-"I wrote a letter to my brother, Jerico, and told him that she is my daughter and she only has three monthes. I haven't seen him in years but I knew he was a noble in saporia. I gave the girl and the letter to a traveler from saporia.

When you woke up the next morning, you were searching for her. I told you that I never had a daughter and it was just a dream of yours. You insisted that it wasn't but you gave up at last. Since no one else knew, I protended that she never existed and Rose had just died from illness.

You grew up and forget about your 'dream'. It all ended just like that. But I was wrong. I couldn't handle the guilt anymore so, here we are."

I finally looked up to Varian and it broke my heart. His face was tear stained and he looked shocked, broken, afraid and angry.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi!
Soo... How was the chapter?
I'm sorry that it's bad written. I've wrote half of it in the car and the other half in my cousins birthday party.
I hope you've enjoied it! Yes, Quirin is a monster. And yes, I'm evil. >:)
Bye!