A winter day with two memory

[A/N: Hi every one! This chapter take place 10 years ago. When Varian was 7 and Adrian was 4. This is mostly to see how diffrent thier life have been. Also to make Adrian's past more clear. Also, as I expected, last chapter made you a little confused about Adrian's wierd behavior.]

Varian's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. It was afternoon and I was in bed. I felt tired, wich was normal.

Yesterday, when I was walking around Old Corona to explore, I fell in the river.

The bright side is, it would only reach my knees. The dark side, it's winter and I was soaked so I got a cold.

I coughed. I had a slight sorethrout.

I heard foot steps coming up to my room.

Dad opened the door and came in.

-"Oh, son. So you are awake. How do you feel?"

-"I think I'm fine. I have a slight sorethrout *sniffle* and a running nose."

Dad sat down on my bed and messed up my hair.

-"Okay, Varian. Are you hungry? Can you eat?"

-"Hmm... I think so."

-"So I'm going to bring you some soup okay?"

-"Okay!"

Dad stood up to go before I call for him.

-"Daddy?"

-"Yes, son."

-"Can Ruddiger stay with me? I'll get bored all on my own!"

I pointed the raccoon who had just jumped on the window. Quirin chuckled a bit at my puppy eyes and pleading face.

-"Okay son. But be carefull, okay? I don't want you to be hurt."

-"Okay daddy! Thanks!"

He went out and Ruddiger jumped on my bed. I played with him a little and then Quirin came in again.

-"I see you two can get along, huh?"

-"Yes! Ruddiger is my best friend!"

Quirin seemed a little sad for me. Was it because I wasn't friend with other children?

-"Okay but you have to find other friends too. Now, here eat this. It's your favorit soup."

-"Thanks daddy!"

-"Also..."

He grabbed an apple from his fur vest and handed it to Ruddiger, who got it with a happy chitter.

-"It's for your little friend."

-"You didn't forget him!"

-"How can I forget your best friend?"

I giggled and he smiled. He sat down next to me as I ate my soup. It tasted Great! I handed the bowl back.

-"Thanks daddy! It was so good!"

-"You're welcome son. I'll be back in a minute."

He walked out with the bowl. After around five minutes he came back with a, ... book!

-"Dad! You got it?"

-"Yeah. You said Flynn Rider, right?"

-"Yes! Yes! Would you read it to me? Pleas?"

-"Of course!"

*****

Adrian's P.O.V.