Freya was already waiting for me downstairs, and she looked equally as cute.

"You ready?" I called from halfway up the stairs, and she whipped her head around to face me.

"You scared the shit out of me, holy shit!" She swore, playfully glaring at me. "Yeah, I'm ready. I'm guessing you're driving us in?"

"You would be guessing correct. Let's go."

The drive into central London didn't take us that long. Because we had left early in the morning, we had avoided most of the traffic.

"So, how have things with Simon been?" Freya asks, as we venture out onto London's high streets. For a second, I'm almost tempted to tell her about Owen's phone call, but I hadn't even told her about him. I hadn't told anyone about him. Once again, I pushed him out of my mind.

"We're really good! Things are definitely going well, we even said the big L word a little while back," I tell her excitedly, and her face also lights up with excitement.

"You did?! That's amazing! Aw, that's actually made me well happy," She spoke, a huge smile etched on her face.

"Come on then, let's go shopping," I said quickly, changing the subject. "Wipe that grin off of your face, Nightingale."

"But you guys are just too cute!" She teased, following me into our first shop of the day.

"Remind me why I chose you to come shopping with me?" I joked, and she nudged my shoulder.

"Because we're best friends, why else?"

The two of us spent the whole day shopping, and by the end I had bought a fair share of new clothes. I had acquired enough footage to make a decent video, and I still had the opportunity to film when I got home.

"You ready to go home?" I asked, and the two of us made our way back to my car, shopping bags in hand.

"Very ready...my legs hurt like a bitch," She laughed, chucking her bags in the backseat. "I wonder what Sarah's been cheffing up today, I could eat my weight in food."

"Me too! Did you try her homemade chocolate croissants this morning?"

"HER WHAT?"

I'm guessing that was a no.

"Yeah! She made them this morning, they were incredible. I've already asked her for the recipe, we should try and make them one day. We'd probably fail, but it would still be fun?"

"I'm down. Also disappointed I missed out on them but I was - busy."

Yeah, I wasn't sure I wanted to know what busy meant.

We arrived home not long after, the traffic a little heavier than this morning but not unbearable.

We arrived home to an empty lobby and kitchen area. I presumed the guys were in their bedrooms, but it was weird for it to be empty.

"Oh shit! I forgot to say, the boys are having another meeting. They're in the dining room," Freya told me, walking off up the stairs.

Another meeting? It felt like they had only just had one. Maybe it was about something important, probably something that wasn't any of my business.

I trudged up the stairs with my bags. I'd be sure to change into the clothes and do a little haul to add into the video.

When I got to my room, I noticed that the bed had been made, and there was a small post it note on the pillow.

Hope you had a good day today

Miss you, love you

Will probs be in meeting when you're back x

So he was leaving cute little handwritten notes now, was he? I guess I had to step up my own game, and start leaving him cute little notes too.

I placed the note in the bottom of my bedside drawer, keeping it as a memoir.

I turned my camera back on, and soon enough I found myself trying on multiple outfits, and filming all of it. This video was going to take me ages to edit, I could feel it already.

I was just about done with all my outfits when the door opened, and a frustrated looking Simon came in.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked, walking over to him and feeling a little concerned.

"Nothing, just frustrated with the Sidemen channel. We can't think of anything that's going to revive it, it's a proper mess. Eloise is trying her best but we just can't agree on anything. It's stressful. Anyway, enough about that, tell me about you day, are those the clothes you got?" He asked, his attention shifting towards me.

Whilst one part of me was interested about the channel, I knew that he didn't want to think about it any longer, so I helped to distract him.

He liked the clothes, offering to take some pictures for me, which turned out to look very good, he was very chuffed with himself.

"You know how to cheer me up," He spoke out of the blue whilst we wee cuddled up together, midway through watching a film. I turned my head up to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You cheered me up so quickly earlier, so thank you for that. Ask Sophie, ask anyone, you'll find that apart from JJ it's hard to get me out of a bad mindset...but you did it in literal minutes." He admitted, and I caught him staring at me as he spoke.

"I'm just glad I could help," I chuckled, ruffling his hair as we turned our attention back to the movie. But for the rest of the night, I could not contain the joy I felt from his words.

This chapter has literally been the death of me....and I still hate it ! I'm really really tired today so I'm sorry if the chapter is not that good, I promise the next few will be better! Love you!