Extra 04: Wedding Night

The extravagant wedding banquet of Anzor and Tazanna Morley had come to a conclusion. The various servants of maids, butlers and more were cleaning up after the joyous event. All of them moved with animation.

This was because they were content that they all would be receiving a small bonus from the Morley Family. And by small bonus from the Morley Family was actually a whole three months pay in their books.

Anzor was within his study looking over his mother's diary when Cole entered.

"Anzor-sama, I have completed what you have instructed." Cole reported.

He glanced up from the diary, placing it in his drawer and locking it with magic. The silver head stood, "I will give you fifteen minutes to take care of that and arrive to Glass Pavilion." He directed with his chin, leading Cole to see a glass filled with wine.

'What fifteen minutes! Anzor-sama, it takes at least forty-five minutes to get to Glass Pavilion! Not everyone is blessed with the magical element of lightning to be fast like you!!' He wanted to flip a table.

"A servant tried to switch out my drink. I allowed him to do it, keeping that. On a night like this, I will not fall into any trap they may have set." And he was gone.

Seeing that his master was already gone, Cole really wanted to cry. He had to ask another subordinate of Anzor to help him get there. But first, he took the wine glass and dashed outside.

Scanning the area, he saw a butler nearby carrying a circular gray tray of empty wine glasses. He was likely heading to the kitchen for the glasses to be cleaned.

Cole quickly placed the wine glass on the tray, the servant not even noticing that he did.

The man hurried, trying to make it in time.

That very servant went pass Tazanna Morley in the halls of Morley Estate.

"Oh, there is still wine left?" The blue eyed woman inquired.

'More wine left?' The servant thought, confusingly. Then catching a glimpse that there was indeed more wine that had the marking on the glass that indicated that it hasn't been touched, he took it from off the tray and passed it to Tazanna. "Congratulations on your marriage, Lady Tazanna."

Tazanna gave a subtle smile, "thank you." She took it, taking a sip. "Do not let me keep you from your work."

Taking this as a dismissal and she needed nothing from him, the servant restarted his trek for the kitchen.

Holding the shawl over her shoulders as she walked onto the nearest balcony, Tazanna felt the cool breeze caress her cheeks. "The wind feels so nice." She whispered. Then her throat started to feel unbearable parched, her breaths slowly turning heated. "Eh-hm." She tried to clear her throat. "This wine really has an after effect."

"Lady Tazanna." A silver head male nervously stepped out onto the balcony.

Turning around Tazanna did not recognize him, but he was likely to be apart of the Morley Family. "Yes?"

Hearing her soft gentle voice, his heart skipped a beat.

BA-THUMP!

This was the first time in his life that the woman who he one sidedly loved ever talked to him since she had unknowingly saved him. He had decided to confess his feelings to her then get rejected and leave the Morley Family with the inheritance he had inherited from his parents. "U-U-Ummm Lady Tazanna, I know you may not remember, but I have something to say to you. I-I hope you would allow it."

Tazanna felt her temperature rise, an achy needy feeling surfacing in her lower part. Her azure blue eyes dilated; her heartbeat quicken and that sensation in her lower part intensified.

But the man of the Morley Family did notice this, since he dared not to look her in the eyes, his line of perception on the ground. "Lady Tazanna, I-I-I love you!!! I know-"

Then something snapped.

Tazanna lifting up his head, she instantly captured the man's lips into a lustful kissed. This feeling, she needed to fulfill it, terribly.

Knowing that she had just wed, he tried to break out of it. "L-L-Lady Tazanna we cannot do-" But the aphrodisiac that had been place in Anzor's drink effected him just as the bride.

It made one lose sense of proper thought; increased: sexual desire, sexual pleasure and sexual behaviour.

••••

Once a direct maid of Duchess' Morley saw Tazanna and a man she had mistaken as Anzor in the darkness due to his silver hair head into Tazanna's bedroom chamber, she quickly went to inform the Duke and Duchess. The aphrodisiac had worked and it seemed that she did not need to try and lure Anzor and Tazanna together or use the backup plan in case Anzor had not drank the wine.

And the long wedding night continued.