They may be mad I left, but I am only one person. They have all the others and I don't have anyone, but 2 people. One of them I just met, so it isn't the same when the rest have been there for years. I know I chose to leave and now that I am back it has to get fixed but I can't change that I left, even if it was a stupid choice. "I am so stupid." I say. 

"Why are you stupid?" Four asks from across the room. I look away. 

"I made a lot of mistakes." Is all I say. I can't tell him right now. No matter how bad I want to. 

"Like training on your knee?" He asks. 

"Not just that, but I can't talk about the rest right now." I say. 

"Are you deciding that you want to fight today?" He asks. 

"Yes. It is my last fight and I am going to do it. I will go get my knee checked out right after it." I say. 

"I still don't think that is a good idea." he says. 

"Well I need points even if I lose. Besides you can't stop me." I say. 

"No. but I can tell you that if you go against someone you can get a lot worse then you are now." Four says. 

"Well, I need to." I say and then I strech my legs out. "When is everyone getting here?" I ask.

"Any minute." He says. I nod and avoid looking at him because all I can see is him yelling at me for lying to him and for leaving him. The flood of transfers come in for their last fights. I stand up quickly and wince because it hurts my knee. I feel Four watching me, but I don't look at him. 

Kylie walks over to me. "You ready?" I ask her. 

"Yeah. I really hope I win." She says. 

"I'm sure you will." I say. "You could probably beat anyone now." I say. 

"Besides you." She says. I don't say anything because she probably would beat me right now. 

Four calls the first people up for their fights and it isn't Kylie or and I fighting in that one. The same with the second and the third. That's when I look at Kylie and realize we will be fighting each other and I feel sick.

"Kylie..." I say. 

She looks at me reaching the same conclusion. "Don't let me win." She says. 

"No problem there." I say. "Kylie there is something you should know. 

She looks at me. "Yeah?" 

I sit down and then roll up my leggings and show her my knee. "I think it's dislocated." I say. 

She looks at it with wide eyes. "Did I do it? That night you were helping me?" She asks. 

"Yeah, but it's not your fault." I say quickly. "You are probably going to win. Don't let me win, but please don't hit my knee." I ask her. 

She nods and faces away from me and for some reason I feel scared. 

Then Four calls "Kylie against Izzy." I take a deep breath and go to the ring with Kylie. Four gives me a pointed look that says clearly I told you so. 

Ignore him and then get into postion and look at Kylie. Our eyes meet and I see nothing but determination. She comes up for a side punch and I take her arm and half flip her to the ground. She sucks in a breath after she hits the ground. She hurries to her feet and when I see her face I know a second to late that she is going to hit my knee. 

She uses a hard kick and launches it into my knee. I can feel it crack and cry out with so much pain. I fall to the floor. I shake with anger and pain. I get onto my right foot, with tears in my eyes. She comes up for another kick to my knee, but this time I am ready for it. I twist on my right leg and grab her arm and pull her hard to the ground. She lands on her back and I stand up. I look at her I can't kick her so I bend down and punch her hard on the side of her head.