The Funeral Part 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

    "I didn't think my count would fall for a human." She teased.

   "Hmph." He walked away grinning.

    I was looking at my hand almost all of the ride. Seras grabbed my other hand and started to reenact my episode. I snatched my hand away from her and was blushing.

    "You and the master have a thing for each other, don't you?" She teased.

   "Yea! Well..so do you and Captain Bernadette!" I said pointing at her. Her and I were both at a point where we were burning red from fluster.

    The whole ride there Seras and I were arguing with each other over boys. Each time we would blush with the events that would happen between us and the men. Walter stopped.

    "We're here." Walter said.

    He let us out of the car. There were two men who were standing in front of the jet. One of them was the pilot and the other was my adopted cousin Louie who helped put up our belongings. He caught Seras's eyes, she was practically staring at him the whole time. I gave Walter a goodbye hug, he waved and left to head back to the mansion. We took our seats, my cousin sat by me of course. Seras was looking at a magazine hiding her face from Louie, who was looking out the window.

     I can understand her reasoning for staring, I mean he is pretty gorgeous! I mean look at him, he's tall, grey eyes, lower back length brown hair, a beautiful personality. He's hard working, I mean he's got everything in the bag.....

     I whispered, "Hey Seras,  I uh can understand why you would want Louie. But um, don't you think you should keep your mind set on Captain?"

   She came back to earth. "Ha! You're right." She sunk her head back in the magazine. Her face was so red.

    "Hu. So Louie, how is has your life been?" I asked to break the silence.

    He gazed at me with a smile. "It's been going swell, until yesterday."

    "Huh?"

    He turned to me and took my hands in his. "Poor Uncle, he died of natural causes. It was terrible, dear Aunt didn't show any emotions, but you could tell when she is alone, she cries. Her hearts full of sorrow."

    "Poor father...dear mother..." I was interrupted by tears falling from my face, I covered my face to hide the hurt and guilt that I felt.

    Seras put the magazine down, along with her head, and her tears. Louie hugs me to keep me sane, his body close to mines made me warm. It felt, different.

     We made it to Scotland, "It's as beautiful as when I left."

     Seras had her nose pressed against the window at the beauty of England.

     "Alice, I didn't know you were from Scotland." She said happily.

    "Yes I am," I smiled.

     We got off the jet and as I looked up, my sister and her daughter were crying. They were happy to see me, but sad because of father's death. Louie greeted her as Seras and I were getting off the jet. Her daughter ran my way.

    " Aunt Alisis!!" My niece screeched.

    "It's nice to see you again,  Alisis."

   "Hello Alisa," I greeted with a fake smile. "This here is my friend,  Seras Victoria."

    "Nice to meet you." Seras saluted.

    "Hello dear." Alisa said.

    "Auntie that lady has big boobs like you and mommy." My niece said as she hid in front of me. She's shy.