Setosolace #10 PT.1

Seto peaked out the crack in the door, looking out and checking that Brice was still in the kitchen cooking. The sorcerer made his move and walked over to the closet, closing the door after him so he could change into the tuxedo he'd be wearing to the town's annual ball at the castle.

Pulling off his hood and pulling down his pants, Seto checked the door was closed again then reached down behind the laundry against the wall where a box sat.

The box was a black with a lock, Seto unlocked it and set the top back, smirking down at what lay inside. Folded neatly inside the sqaure area of the box, black lace lingerie. Seto picked up a thong from the box and slipped if on after removing his boxers. The thing string wrapped tightly in between Seto's butt, he pulled up the sides until it fit him perfectly.

Then bending back over to pick up the garter belt, Seto raised it up his waist and tightened it to fit him. Next were the stockings, the brunette pulled them up his legs and clipped the stockings to the garter belt.

"Seto?" Brice called out, making the sorcerer flinch. The box was already empty so rushingly Seto closed the box and pushed it back in the corner. He swiftly unclipped his tuxedo from the hanger and started with the black slacks, pulling them above his undergarments and buttoning it.

"Yeah?" Seto replied as he changed.

"You ready?" Seto heard the bedroom door open, but was already buttoning up his tuxedo jacket.

"Yep," Seto answered and opened the closet door to see that Brice was about to. The blonde smiled down at him and grabbed Seto's hands, leading him out to the living room.

"You got the invitiations, right?" Seto reassured Brice, checking his look in the mirror while Brice grabbed his wallet and keys. Brice replied a 'yes' and held the front door open, Seto made his way outside, looking up at the early night sky and saw the moon barely rising, this is gonna be a fun night, Seto thought.

Brice locked their door behind him and clicked opened their car with his key, they got in, turned up the radio, and began to pull out of the drive way to the most popular party of the year.

~Time Skip

Pulling into the parking lot of the Castle, Brice eagerly looked around for a parking spot but most of lot was filled with early guests. Luckily they had found one, and were now on their way into the large entrance that was guarded by knights that were collecing invitations.

Once the couple were in past the guards, Brice pulled out his phone and texted Sky and the others where to meet. Seto cuddled Brice's arm as they waited near the entrance, mindlessly watching the other guests go in.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Brice asked him, looking down with concern.

"Yeah, just want to get this party started." Seto replied with a smile, then with great timing the group of Youtubers came over their way. Greeting them with waves and hellos.

"Hey Seto!" Ty exclaimed, giving the sorcerer a high five. "Hey, whats up?" Seto replied, waving to Ty's friends that followed behind him -Sky, Mitch, Jerome, xRpm, TrueMu, MunchingBrotato, Ssundee, and HuskyMudKipz.

As they conversated, there was a loud announcement through speakers on the high pillars inside the castle "The Ball Room is Now Open." It announced.

"Let's go see it, I'm pretty sure they have food and Im starvig." Jerome commented, and they all agreed, walking forward with the crowd that headed into the largest room in the castle. Seto held onto Brice's hand as they walked casually.

Seto's eyes widened and jaw gapped in awe at the sight of the ball room. The sorcerer hadn't been able to attend the annual party since he was a boy, and he had long forgotten how the caslte looked. It was amazing though: