Setosolace #8 - NSFW/SMUT (Request)

Seto let his usually-worn purple hood fall to the ground, he shivered at the loss of warmth as cold air hit his (now) nude body.

He took one glance in the mirror for a moment, staring at his own figure then suddenly-

•EARLIER

Brice jogged past houses in the autumn (Setting is Fall :P) weather, holding a small gift box that was had a neat red bow at the top. The golden-blond smiled, recently he had gone to visit his family for a few days, but got Seto a gift for when he got back.

Brice couldn't wait to see his favorite person, turning the corner and eyeing the similar Dark-Oak one-story that they had been sharing for the past month.

About 3 months ago, Brice had just met Seto in the market, bumping into him. They ended up becoming great friends quickly, and Bruce had told Seto about his struggle to pay his rent and that's when Seto offered him a room in his home.

They had been living together for about 2 monthsbnow, and Brice well...Brice fell in love with Seto.

He fell in love with his hair, his eyes, his stubbornness in the morning before he got coffee, how he blushed so easily, he loved every bit of him but couldn't bring himself to confess in fear of rejection. But there had been nights when Brice thought of him in a more...mature way. That's the only times Brice blushed.

The blond took his house key out of his coat pocket and unlocked the door. His eyes softened at the sight of the house, books scattered everywhere along with coffee cups and muffin wrappers (SETO LIKES MUFFIN, OKAY?), typical Seto.

Brice closed the door and set the gift on the living room table and went to go find Seto.

He walked through the hallway that was oddly silent, then he heard someone take a deep sigh in the door next to him - the bathroom.

Brice brought his ear to the door, and heard the shower begin to run. He blushed at the thought of Seto nude and leaned lightly against the door.

'It could be so easy,' Brice thought, 'I could open the door and at least try and confess...' Brice pouted, then his heart started racing as his hand turned to the knob and quickly open it.

•[PRESENT]

Seto squeaked and quickly turned around, his hands automatically covering himself in embarrassment, his cheeks going hot.

Brice stood before him, blushing pink and his blue eyes wide as he gazed up and down at the boy before him.

Seto leaned back on the counter with his back arched, his head aimed down but his eyes looked up at Brice. Seto's hands covered his junk.

"B-Brice?" Seto stuttered awkwardly. They stood in silence, looking at each other nervously, for a few seconds that seemed like a minute.

"I-I...," Brice gulped and closed his eyes, "LikeYou."

Seto's eyes widened and he stood up a little straighter. "Y-You do?" Brice nodded.

"I like you to-"

Seto couldn't even finish before Brice's lips were on his, Brice's warm hands grazing down Seto's waist.

Seto hadn't known Brice would be so dominant, but he couldn't say he didn't enjoy it.

The once sweet kiss turned rougher when Brice's nail dug lightly into Seto's pale skin and their tongues pushed and swirled against each other.

Seto hopped onto the sink, letting Brice come closer. Seto wrapped his arms around the blond, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

When they parted, Seto gasped and let out a small moan at the friction of Brice's pants rubbing against Seto's growing BANANA.