Setosolace #7

(A/N: Someone asked for Setosolace, heres your Setosolace e_o)

-Brice babysitting Seto's little brother, but without knowing Seto was his brother, and they have huge crushes on each other-

“Jack, he’s here!” The woman turned toBrice, who stood on the front porch in front of the door.

“Thank you so much for taking care of him, we won’t out too long, only for a few hours but little Mason isn’t troublesome. Mac and Cheese on the counter, if you need help ask S- Mason?” A small boy appeared next to her, only as tall as her thighs, and waved to Brice. The blond waved back with a smile and moved out the way as the woman and her husband stepped outside.

“I’ll pay you when I get back!” She said and waved, then looked back at Mason, “and listen to him, young man.” Mason nodded and they were on their way. Brice watched as the married couple drove off, then made his way into the house with Mason, locking the door.

“So what’s up, little buddy?” Brice said as esthusatic as he could, leaning over down to Mason.

“Awesome! Could you make food? I’m hungrrry.” The boy groaned with a pout and put a hand on his belly.

“Sure, you could help me too.”

“Really?!” Brice nodded and smiled at the boys excited reaction. Mason led Brice to the kitchen and when they walked in Mason’s big brother sat at the kitchen table, writing down somethings.

Brice’s breathing stopped for a moment, oh my god, what in the chances that a kid your babysitting has a brother that happens to be your crush?! It didn’t even feel like a crush, Brice was practically in love with Seto but was too nervous and scared to be rejected so he never expressed his adoration for him that much, he didn’t even know if Seto swung that way.

“H-Hi.” Brice said starstruck.

“Hey.” Seto replied casually, looking up at him for a moment and then went back to writing.

It was silent for a moment then Mason spoke up,” Mac! There!” He said, pointing at a box of Mac and Cheese on the counter next to the oven.

“Thanks.” Brice said with a nod and picked up the box, reading over it for intrsutions.

“Um, hey, where do you keep your pots?” Brice nervously asked Seto with butterflies in his stomach. Seto pointed his pen at a bottom cabinet that sat next to the oven.

“Thanks.” Seto nodded and continued his work in silence which made the air a little awkward…maybe just for Brice.

Brice began to make the mac and cheese, letting Mason pour in the middle and the cheese, he also let him stir it. Though halfway through the process, Seto had went to his room. Brice bit his lip as he left, wishing he had said more.

“What’s wrong?” Mason asked with his high-pitched voice, noticing Brice’s frown.

“Oh, nothing, the foods almost done. Stir it and I’ll get some plates.”

“Okay!”

“Mason, do you think Seto would want some?” Brice asked as he pulled out 2 plates, decieding on the 3rd.

“Maybe, you should go ask him.” Mason replied, stiring the wooden spoon in the pot.

Brice felt nervous again but relaxed himself and took Mason’s advice, and Brice walked out of the kitchen. When he walked out, there was a crash against a wall right beside him and he turned quickly. Seto leaned against the wall, sitting on the floor with an embarrassed blush on his face. Seto looked like he was about to explain what was going on but was cut off when Brice got to his point, “Do you want some Mac and Cheese?”

“Sure.” Seto wiped his forehead and followed Brice into the kitchen where Brice served a plate for all 3 of them.

“This is really good, thanks…” Seto thanked awkwardly in a mumble but Brice heard it, “No problem.”

Mason, as he was eating, entertained the others by telling a story about a dream he had once that Seto and him were fighting against a robot dinosaur.

“Heh, Seto got aten!” Mason giggled and Seto replied with a pretend-hurt look that made Brice laugh.

“I’ll rinse them.” Seto offered to Brice with a smile, and Brice adored his smile.

“Okay, thanks.”

“And also, you should put him to bed, he usually falls asleep right after dinner.” Brice agreed to that and helped Mason to his room, where Mason changed itno pajamas and was tucked into bed.

“Could you…read me a bedtime story?” Mason asked politely, and Brice smiled and sat at the edge of the bed, thought of a story, and began.

“Once upon a time, there was a price named Solace, and another prince named Sorcerer. They lived next to each other, but never talked, and Solace really liked Sorcerer-“

“Are they two guys?”

“Um…” Brice didn’t know how to respond really.

“It’s fine, I was just wondering.”

Brice was surprised at that, and continued. Through about halfway through the story, where Solace had confessed to Sorcerer, Brice saw that Mason had fallen asleep. He tucked him in once more and made his way out the door.

Little did he know, Seto was on the other side and had listened the entire time, blushing with his hands in his face. He liked Brice as well. When he heard Brice get up, he dashed to the living room and sat on the couch trying to act casual as he watched the food network.

Seto looked at the corner of his eyes at Brice, wondering what he should do. They were alone and he didn’t want to just waste the moment by being shy. Swallowing some nervousness, Seto scooted over to Brice, getting a glance from Brice but he didn’t ask why.

“Sorry, I’m cold…” ‘Great excuse.’ Seto thought to himself.

To his surprise though, Brice put his arm around him.

“You said you were cold right?” Brice asked, looking down into his eyes. Seto bit his lip and nodded, leaning his head on Brice’s shoulder.

After another minute of thinking, Seto decided to fess up.

“B-Brice…” “Yeah?” “You know I like you right?” Seto looked up at Brice as he said it, and Brice paid his attention to him. But when he said he liked him, Brice’s face flushed.

“R-Really?” “Uh, yeah…” Seto scratched the back of his head awkwardly, wondering if he said the wrong thing.

“I like you too.” Brice mumbled, and Seto’s heart skipped a beat when he heard that.

Being the shy dorks they were, they sat in silence for a moment not sure what to say or do, until they both had the same idea and leaned forward to each other.

As they were about to kiss, they hit each other’s nose and parted. They both laughed loud enough to wake up Mason, they shrugged it off and Brice held Seto’s cheek and kissed his face gently.

When their lips parted, Seto giggled and Brice blushed even more, he was too precious. They cuddled on the couch while watching MTV for the next 30 minutes until there was a knock at the door. But before Brice left he gave Seto his number.

(A/N: Ayy, couldn't sleep and I feel sick but I managed to finish one fic :D Merome next broskis)