chapter two

"are you seriously gifting your crush a fucking panda plushie today."seungkwan says with one brow raised.

"yeah is it bad ? because dino likes it you know." jihoon says not knowing the norms of giving a gift.

"dino still thinks that he came on earth because the fairies gifted him to his parents. what can you expect from him ?"

"but i'm still giving it. it's my heart felt gift. go trouble hansol not me." jihoon frowned and pushed the younger away as he made his way to his target's locker.

he looks around hoping that no one sees him and places the plushie with a note. he walked away sighing as he thought no one saw him.

soonyoung came out from his hiding place seeing that his admirer had already kept his gift in his locker.

he had decided to find out who the tiny human was so he hid behind the walls constantly peeking to see if the person had come. seeing that the little human was none other than lee jihoon he was joyous since he always had an eye for the cute boy.

he was intrigued to know what it was this time. so he went to his locker and pulled it open. today it was a panda plushie. the boy sure had a lot of plushies he thought pulling out the note beside it.

hi, again it's me yesterday's secret admirer. well today i brought mister panda moa to you so that he could keep company to mr totoro since their always together. i hope they give you company and make you happy because i can't be with you. so bye.

your secret admirer.

soonyoung was grinning like an idiot not bothering what the other students thought about him.

"stop grinning soonyoung you look like the joker in it." wonwoo came to him and said.

"lonesome idiots who don't have admirers wouldn't understand this wormwood." soonyoung sneered.

"say the one who looks like he's more whipped for his admirer." wonwoo raised his brow.

"maybe, maybe."

maybe.