Super Chapter Two

"This is all getting to your head Day" Celeste said.

"What do you mean?" I said lying on the ground and throwing mini light balls at the ceiling.

"Stop that! Someone's going to come into my office and see you Dyann!" She said.

"Why am I burning up? Why do I want to burn from the inside to the outside?" I said stoping and closing my eyes. I truly felt like I was going to be the sun and burn all my organs and bones. It felt like a fire eating your skin, but from the inside.

"Look Dyann you can control the light, what's getting in the way of you fully discovering your powers is your emotions."

"But emotions are what made me discover my powers remember?"

Continue of The Flashback in the Car Accident.

My whole body was shinning like the sun, I was blinding.

"Calm down or I'm going to knock you out, and you don't want me to knock you out" Celeste said in a warning tone.

My eyes widened and I tried my best to calm down. Eventually I got the light to burn only in my eyes. I got the seat belt to unbuckle, but it was already to late. The car exploded.

I waited to die or to feel extreme pain, but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and I saw that I was a different place.

"What? Where am I?" I said.

I'm already dead and gone to the afterlife.

"At home, I knew you had powers since I first saw you" Celeste said.

"H-how did we get here?" My eyes were wide.

"I have the power to teleport, telekinesis, and the power to change and control minds" she explain.

"So... what are... we?" I said, I felt like a little kid who didn't know what was happening.

"Where just special human beings with powers." I could tell she was holding something back, "Come on let's get you all comfortable in your new home..."

"Dyann! Are you even listening to me?" Celeste said snapping me back to reality.

"I'm sorry I was having a flashback of when we met" I said.

"Okay kiddo this is what's going to happen, I have next period off so I'm going to go drop you off at home. You rest, if there's any trouble, I'll send a message to Sparrow to deal with it without you, ok?" She said getting her bag.

I nodded and got up from the floor.

We walked out of her office and went to her car, which she always parked near the gym.

"Hey Dyann! You leaving?" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned around and saw Damien.

"Yeah, I don't really feel all that great" I said as Celeste walked to her car and turned it on.

"I'll come by after school to see how your doing, okay?"

I nodded and got in the car.

I ended up falling asleep in the car from exhaustion.

I woke up in my room with the orange and yellow curtains pulled back, letting the sunlight in my room. My head felt like it was wiped clean like if I woke up for the first time in the morning.

I groaned.

What time IS it?

I got up and went to the kitchen.