Recovery...

December 31, 2018. Fable Town NY. I don't freaking know or care anymore, you get the gist POV:

Bigby slowly lifted his heavy eyelids. He let out a low grunt in discomfort and rubbed his aching head as he adjusted in his seat. Bigby was quickly startled by a weight leaning against his leg. He looked down and noticed you were sleeping heavily on him. Your face was puffy from obviously crying the prior day, and you were snoring lightly. He chuckled and ran his hand through your (h/c) hair. Though his touch was gentle, it managed to wake you up.

You sat up straight on the floor and stretched your arms towards the sky, "mm, Good morning Bigby~" you sang.

"Good morning to you too. Covering my shift today?" Bigby joked. You looked at him quizzically, then remembered you were wearing his formal work attire. Your face flushed slightly, "Sorry, I just needed to borrow something comfortable to sleep in."

"It's fine. Besides, it looks much better on you than me." Bigby pointed towards your blooming chest because you forgot to adjust the top button on the shirt. You immediately rushed to cover your chest while blushing madly.

Bigby let out a low laugh then attempted to get up from his seat. He ended up groaning in pain and not moving an inch. "What the hell happened last night?" he asked.

You stood up and patted the over sized shirt down, "You mean after you almost died or before?"

"Obviously afterwards smart ass." Bigby jokingly reached out and pinched your thigh. You giggled and faked an "ow".

"Well, I called Dr.Swineheart, he arrived in three minutes flat, we all came back here and he patched you up. That's about it."
you shrugged.

"And Mary?" He inquired. "No clue... She just disappeared." you frowned slightly.

Bigby rubbed the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes while sighing roughly. You attempted a comforting smile and pushed his messy auburn hair out of his face. "Wait," Bigby called out and clasped onto your wrist, "How do know Dr.Swineheart?"

As he looked back at you with sharp eyes you bit your lip and averted your gaze towards the floor. "(Y/n).." Bigby warned.

"The night that we argued...Is when I met both him, and Bloody Mary for the first time. She attacked me in some alleyway. When I was on the verge of bleeding to death, Dr.Swineheart kind of just.. found me?" You shrugged and looked back at Bigby.

"That crazy bitch! argh!" Bigby growled in frustration trying to move from his seat. You held him back and forced him to stay seated, "The Doctor also told me to look after you today. He said you were way too reckless last night Bigby." You gave him a concerned look. "I was just doing my job. Which I need to continue doing before Mary causes any more problems." This time when Bigby tried to get out of his chair you swiftly sat on his lap and pushed him back down roughly. "Ah, what the fuck (y/n), that hurt!" he complained.

"You're not doing anything today. Doctors orders." You smirked. Ordering Bigby around for once was an awesome feeling. Bigby rested his elbow on the chair then his head on his knuckles, he sent you a small glare, "That reminds me, how about all of the orders I gave you last night?"

"What're you talking about?" you questioned. "If I tell you to stay away it's too dangerous, fucking do it."

"I'm not helpless or weak Bigby. I'm not going to sit back and let the man handle everything." crossing your arms, you spoke in a very serious tone. "You will as long as I'm around." Bigby's tone even more serious.

"And if I don't?"

"Don't test me (y/n)." Bigby commanded while gripping on to your waist. You rolled your eyes and removed yourself from Bigby's lap. "Whatever you say sir" you stated sarcastically while making your way into the kitchen.