Bold Bigby & Bad Vibes...

February, a beautiful month enriched in the pleasures of romance. Markets advertise roses, glimmering jewels, and imported chocolates. The air becomes a little less cool, and the sun shines just a little brighter each day. The aroma of the air resembles the fresh inhale of the heavens. Everything about the month was magical. And you had every intention to make it perfect with a certain Wolf.

However, not everyone was in love with the month of romance. Some people were lonely, some despised the idea of valentines day, and the rare few plotted against those who were basking in the glory of their relationships...

February 13th & 14th, 2019. Fable Town, NY.

"(Full Name), if you don't get off of my clothes I swear you're gonna get it." Bigby threatened.

You were currently sprawled over top of a neatly folded pile of clothes that lay on your bed. Your feet were towards the head of the bed while your head laid over the edge. Bigby had spent a steady fifteen minutes perfectly folding his clothes, packing it into a suitcase, just minding his business. That was until you came along and hopped onto the bed.

"But I'm so sleeeeepy." you whined. Bigby crossed his arms and sighed, "You need to start packing too. The faster we finish, the faster we can go to bed."

You pouted and faked a small cry, "Can't we just do it in the morning. I just wanna cuddle and sleep." You said in a childlike manner while reaching for Bigby. "(Y/n), our flight leaves at six am, and it's already ten. I know you, you're not getting out of bed till probably five, so come on." Bigby demanded while playful smacking your hands away and going in the closet to retrieve your small black leather suitcase. You groaned inwardly and rolled off of the bed, "fiiine."

~Minutes Later~

Bigby had finished packing within five minutes. He then took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and dressed in simple grey sweats. While towel drying his long messy hair, he walked back in to the bedroom to check on your packing progress.

To no surprise, you were laying on the floor, face down, just throwing random and unfolded articles of clothing into your suitcase. Bigby leaned against the door frame and let out a chuckle. You raised your head and squinted your dreary eyes, "help."

Bigby shook his head while walking in towards you, "Okay, you go get ready for bed and I will finish this." Bigby gestured to your suitcase while folding the tee shirts you tossed into it.

You immediately sprang to your feet and gave Bigby a light peck on the cheek, "Thanks babe!" you shouted while skipping off towards the bathroom.

You had been excited to go to bed ever since you woke up at six am that day. Since it was the eve of Valentines Day, Bigby decided to surprise you with a vacation. He did not tell you where the location was, how long you would be gone or even what to pack. Bigby knew how much you loved surprises, so you really couldn't argue with him staying quiet. All you knew was that the upcoming Valentines Day was going to be absolutely perfect.

You had only spent five minutes in the shower. Afterwards, you tied your hair up into a high pony tail, dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt, brushed your teeth and exited the rest room.

Bigby didn't bother waiting another second for you, he was already laying on his side of the bed with his eyes shut. You glared at him slightly while balling your hands up into fists and setting them on your hips, "Hey!"

"Hm?" Bigby hummed while curling deeper into the bed, "You're too slow."

You jogged over to his side of the bed and hopped on to Bigby, straddling over his hips, "You're too impatient."