Mission: You're Missing...

(a/n: Thank you guys so much for over 10k views! So here's a earlyish update as a reward. P.S: If you did not see the last chapter it's because it is private.)

February, 2019. Constanta, Romania.

It was deep in to the middle of the night when you were interrupted from your sleep. A fluttering noise was chiming from across the room repeatedly. You slowly peeked open your eyes and observed your surroundings. Somehow, Bigby was still fast asleep, he was even snoring. You peeled your nude body away from his and sat up in bed. You gave your eyes a small rub before eliciting a yawn. You groaned in annoyance as the alarming noise from across the room continued. You peered over, and to your surprise, the balcony doors were wide open. You squinted in disbelief, trying to somehow comprehend how that could of happened. However, your eyes were playing no tricks on you. The glass doors were pressed against the wall, and the accompanying curtains were flowing with the wind.

You steadily crept out of bed, trying not to disturb Bigby's sleep, and threw on one of the hotels complimentary robes. You tip toed across the cold wooden floor and toward the balcony. You had stopped to observe the door more clearly.

Running your thin fingers across the platinum door knobs, your heart began to race as you noticed that the doors were still locked. You quickly turned around and starred deep into the dark hotel room. Not a single noise was made, and there was no disturbance to any furniture. The only two people inside the room were Bigby and yourself.

You cautiously stepped out onto the balcony. Looking around, the only thing you had seen was the always shining ocean, and that the balconies of your neighboring rooms were untouched. You balanced your hands onto the white stone railing and continued to search for an answer. The night was too quiet and still for the current situation. You pushed your bangs behind your ear and sighed to yourself, 'Maybe the lock is just busted...' You tried to gain some relaxing stability so you could return to sleep.

So as you turned to head back to bed, you were utterly shocked at what stood before you. You nearly jumped out of your skin and gasped as a stranger appeared before you on the balcony. The two doors were now shut and locked tight, making you trapped between this unfamiliar man and the railing. The man was a bit older, short and round. He was dressed in a lavishing black suit with a bow tie, and had his grey hair slicked back. He was standing perfectly still and appeared to be as calm as the ocean below. He starred at you with a dull expression, as if he viewed you as being beneath him. That's when you realized that his eyes were the only thing familiar about him. His piercing orange orbs gave you a painful reminder of the prior morning when you almost drowned.

You pushed your brows together, glaring at the unknown man, before taking two steps back. When you had hit the railing, you clasped onto it tightly. Gathering your thoughts and steadying your breath, you eventually whispered, "Who are you...?"

The man raised his gloved fist to his mouth and cleared his throat, "You may refer to me as Hobbes."

You looked around, confused as hell, wondering if this was some kind of prank. "Okay...and what do you want?" you inquired.

The man took a sarcastic bow that he obviously did not want to do, "I'm here to escort you."

"To where exactly?" you continued to press questions. "My master." Hobbes answered quickly.

You began to grow irritated from the confusing statements that the man was giving you, "Who?"

"I'm afraid I can not give any more information then that."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "Okay listen, I don't know who you are, how you got here, or why your master has summoned me, but it is like two in the damn morning, and I am tired. Plus I'm not just walking off with some stranger, and-"