Unexpected...

March 1st, 2019, Fable Town.

For the past few weeks life was perfect for you and Bigby. He had returned to work, and was fortune enough to not need to take on any long term cases. Most of your productivity was dedicated to helping Grey become settled back in to Fable Town. Adjusting to not only a new country but a mythical town was not the easiest task. However, with the help of Beauty and yourself, Grey was able to feel more at home. On the first day back you had taken Grey shopping for clothing and cushions to assist his couch. On that same day, a human in the shopping district fainted from an abnormal amount of hair emerging on Grey's body. It was then on that second day that you and Beauty took Grey to the 13th floor for glamour and magic containment practice.

'How did you survive this long in Constanta?'

'No one thought hairy dudes were a big deal'

Besides Grey's adjustment over the two weeks, you and Bigby had adjusted yourselves. You had opened up to him about the events between you and BlueBeard. You even told Bigby about the deepest fear rummaging your mind, how you had killed him. A huge weight was lifted off your shoulders when Bigby informed you that it is basically impossible to kill a fable. Yet the weight on your shoulders was replaced with a heavy conscious due to one question, 'Where is BlueBeard now?' You tried to make it through the time ignoring that question. Being back home and by Bigby's side is where you always felt the most safe.

So there you were, curled up in bed late at night, admiring Bigby as he scanned over some files. His chest was bare and his black sweats hung low on his waist. He tied his hair up in to a messy bun and his face adorned reading spectacles. You couldn't figure out why, but in his focused and lazy state he was so attractive to you.

You cuddled to his chest and peaked over at the clock on the night stand, 11:46pm.

Bigby raised a brow and peered down at you, "You're up late"
You hum in response, "You're one to talk"
"Heh, when do I ever sleep?"

You smirk and look into your boyfriends eyes, "You got me there". Bigby gathered his scattered papers and placed them neatly into a folder. He then set it down on the night stand and switched off the single lamp that lit the room. You sat up in bed and looked towards the large window on the opposite side of your bedroom. Though it was March, a final gust of snow swept over the state of New York. The street lights bounced off of the clouds that were filled with precipitation, causing the sky to cast a light glow. You were too preoccupied with the snow flurries to notice Bigby had dived under the covers. He quickly pulled you out of your mesmorized stare by engulfing you in his strong arms.

You released a faint sigh and shivered in his embrace. "Cold?" he asked. You closed your eyes and nodded against his chest. You expected Bigby to pull you closer towards him, instead he lifted your chin in his direction. You opened your eyes once more and locked contact with Bigby. His amber eyes reminded you of the window you were looking out of moments ago. His expression was difficult to read, which was typical of the detective. You raised your fingers from beneath the covers and brushed them against his stubbled  jaw. Bigby closed his eyes and huffed out from his nose before placing his hand over top of yours, "Your touch never fails to drive me insane" You smirk at his compliment and close the remaining distance between the two of you, "Then what do my lips do to you?" A dark glint passed through Bigby's eyes, a look of hunger you quickly grew fond of. Your half lidded gaze countered Bigby's rough stare, your petit fingers pushed up and through his already messy hair, and in those agonizing seconds Bigby had his way with you. He crashed his lips on to yours and let out a low growl. You hummed in response and moved to lay your back on the bed while Bigby climbed over top of you. The covers fell down his back, exposing it to the room. As he interlocked his lips with yours, you took the oppertunity to rest your nails against the scapula of his back. Slowly and teasingly you clawed his skin. Bigby pulled away from your lips and responded with a grunt. In an instant he managed to flip you onto your stomach, causing you to let out a small yelp. He slid the strap of your tank top off and gently bit down into your shoulder blade. Your breathing increased in speed due to your excitment. Bigby tended to bring out the most wild sides of you, making you do things that you were normally to shy to try. You then arched your back and pushed your butt against his stiff crotch. Bigby immediately raised his left hand and brought it down to swat against your bottom. You mewled softly and dug your nails into the sheets of your bed. The rest of the night moved on in a quick blur. Clothes shed, moans were exchanged and the bed creaked ceremonially. You surely did not go to bed feeling cold that night.