Your Journey Begins... On an Uneventful Night

November 23rd, 2018. New York City, Radio City Music Hall. Your POV.

You ran your dainty fingers through the long (h/c) curled locks on your head, powdered your face, glossed your lips twice and took in a deep breath. You had a long day of meetings, errands and a show to end your day. You decided to escape the crowd of annoying people by touching yourself up in the bathroom after the performance had ended. You opened your designer  wristlet and pulled out your iPhone. After tapping the home button you roll your eyes to the ten missed calls by your mother and the fact that it was already 12:30 am. To save your mother from having a panic attack you send her a quick text saying, "Show just ended, on my way home."

You gather your belongings and strut out of the restroom. Right outside the door stood one of your many body guards, Ralph. "Are you ready to head home ma'am?" he asks you. You walk past him and reply saying "As ready as I'll ever be". As soon as you exit out of the main doors of the hall your ears pop to the shrieks and screams of your name, your eyes quickly adjust to the flashes of camera's all around. You keep your head up and eyes straight as you continue down a red velvet carpet leading you to your limo driver holding the door open. You seat yourself and cross your legs. Ralph and your driver entered the front seats of the car and you were slowly rolling out of the lot.

You let out an irritated sigh as you adjust the restricting burgundy thigh length dress squeezing the air out of you. You also kick off your black stiletto's and loosen the straps on your bra, attempting to get as comfortable as possible. Turning your head to look out the window you begin to relax as you appreciate one of your favorite views. Nothing made you more captivated than the endless amount of lights that ran up and down each street of the city. It was what you imagined the night sky flooded with stars would look like. If only you could see it past the real lights. Stopping at a red light you snap out of your fantasy and check your phone once more for any more alerts. The light had changed to green, your driver slowly let up off the break and the wheels urged forward for a few seconds until... BEEP, CRASH! Before you knew it you were on the floor of your limo, blinking, trying to make sense of how you had fallen out of your seat. You put your hand on your forehead and look up in confusion as the front bumper of a small black car was in the side of your limo. You immediately avert your gaze to the sound of screams from behind you and scramble to your knees to figure out what had happened, still trying to process the accident you had been in. Glass fragments from the window laid across your smooth legs and dents were all over a now obviously totaled limo. Your eyes widen in horror and you clasp your hand over your mouth to hold in the scream scratching in your throat as you noticed both your driver and body guard bleeding out from their heads and laying unconscious in the front of the limo completely wedged into the brick wall of a building. You started to panic and your breath began leaving you. This was your first time ever witnessing death. The shade of red that resembled your dress was splattered everywhere, the two people you saw on a daily basis we're so tangled they didn't even appear human anymore. You sit there frozen in fear, tears swelling up in your eyes as you begin to feel a little light headed. You don't know what to do other than to sit there and try to control your rapid breathing. From outside the vehicle you could hear bystanders panicking. Some on the phone with the police. Others screaming out to see if whoever is inside is okay. All the sounds melted into one big pot inside your mind. You must of been frozen like that for minutes, because eventually you heard the sound of sirens in the distance. 
"What are you doing?!" a deep husky voice shouted out at you. You snap your head to a small opening created by the car that t-boned you to see a muscular hairy arm reaching in with its hand out. "Grab on to me, come on!" the voice called out again. You slowly approach the unfamiliar hand and shakily reach out to it. You let out a small squeak as the hand grabbed you tightly and pulled you out of the small crack of the car that you perfectly fit through. You regain your breath as you come out into the open air and start to feel a little more relaxed for some reason. The sound of sirens and bystanders whispering bothered your ears. You then notice that you were pulled against the chest of a stranger. Your senses go wild as you feel the tight muscle's absorbing your shaking and much smaller figure. The strong smell of cigarette's and sweat flooded your nose and as you look up to the strange figure holding you, you notice the face of a handsome man. He had messy long brown hair, a filled in amount of facial hair, and piercing brown eyes. You had never been so mesmerized by anyone in your life. The man noticed you staring up at him and raised a brow, "Are you okay?" he asked. You gulped and stammered out a quiet "y-yes..." He nodded at you and waved down a fellow colleague. A tall and lanky young man in a police uniform ran up to the two of you. "Edwards, I need this mess cleaned up as soon as possibly, a report in immediately and a total of two body bags. I'm going to take the only survivor into my office so I'm leaving you in charge, don't fuck up" the man said to his companion. "Yes Sir!" Edwards replied in an official tone. "Can you walk?" the tall figure asked looking back down at you. "Uh, yeah I should be able to- Ow!" You flinch in pain and look down to a shard of glass embedded into your ankle. "Looks like you're wrong", the man said picking you up bridal style and walking you to his car. You blush lightly and look away from his handsome face. "W-what's your name?" you ask. The man kept on walking straight with his head up yet he averted his dagger eyes down on your, you felt his stare. "Bigby, Bigby Wolf..."