CHAPTER 5

I'm so so SO sorry that i took so long for this part! this chapter is probably the only chapter that has that few lines in it hehehe
ENJOY READING IT!!
__________________________

"Oh I AM the one that doesn't care about anything?! Look at YOU! You don't care about ANYthing and ANYone! so don't give me that cold bre-" She stops. Why? Because they were too close. Things started getting a bit blurry and the tension went really high as their voices kept getting louder and louder. They both press their lips against each other and that leads them to an unexpected daring kiss. It was quick and passionate kiss filled with emotions. emotions? Yeah. They didn't know why they kissed but they just did. Weird huh? They seemed like they hate each other, but now what? Do they feel anything?

A few seconds later they break the kiss. Like I said before it was a quick kiss. It didn't even last 5 seconds. The air got so heavy in the dressing room as awkward silence followed. As they break the kiss Bradley looks at her kinda confused and lost. She frowns a little and she opens her mouth to say something but she can't really get any words out of her at the moment. What a weird situation they got themselves into, huh?! Alex frowns as well and looks a bit down on the floor and away from Bradley. They clearly didn't know what was going on or why they did what they did, but it didn't feel wrong. It actually felt the opposite. It was just a 'good' strange feeling.

Alex clears he throat and looks up at Bradley gulping a little bit before opening her mouth and mumbling "lets- lets never ever-"

Bradley completes her sentence "talk about it again". She knew what Alex wanted to say and that's what she wanted to say as well. They had no reasons to talk about it. It made them both uncomfortable so why would they blabla about it!

Alex nods in agreement "mhm" she mumbles and clears her throat again. She gets her bag and wears her glasses as she walks, fast, out of her dressing room. She wanted to get as far away from Bradley as she could but that was sort of impossible, considering that they had to get in the same car to go home. She gets in to the car and she sits there, looking out of the window, impatiently waiting for Bradley to come so they can finally go home and try to forget about this awkward kiss. Bradley gets in the car and she shuts the door. The driver starts driving to Bradley's hotel. The car ride seemed like it would never ever end. Alex tried to focus on the window so she wouldn't make their eyes meet or whatever and Bradley tried not to look at her but she couldn't. You know some times when you tell your self to 'not look at something or someone' and you just can't keep your eyes off of it/them? yeah that's what happened to Bradley. She couldn't stop staring at her. The driver finally stopped outside of her hotel and Bradley walked out of the car and in her hotel without even saying bye. Why would she anyways? They didn't want to talk to each other now. WHY did they kiss? That's what they're questioning themselves. Was it just a moment that they didn't want to break? Was it a 'shut up' kiss? WHAT THE HELL WAS IT?!

Alex walked in her apartment not knowing what to do now. She couldn't work for obvious reasons. who would be able to focus on working after such a thing? She gets a glass of wine for herself and she sits on her couch. She starts drinking to forget about the kiss and... did I say glass? I meant bottle. She drank the whole thing.

Bradley walked in her hotel room and did the same thing. If it was just a shut up random kiss then everything would have been okay after it. What made it awkward and bla bla was that it felt good. and right. So she started questioning her sexuality. It wasn't easy to process all of that, especially now, because of the amount of alcohol in her system. Bradley didn't take it that well. She walked to the nearest bar and she sat there. She kept drinking and drinking and drinking when a crazy idea got in her head. She stood up and she got a cab to Cory's hotel. She wanted to prove to herself that this whole thing meant nothing and that her life goes on. Cory was just walking back to his hotel after his late night meeting and he saw her standing there.

"Well hey famous Bradley Jackson!" he laughs a bit and looks at her with a charming smile.

"hey I'm sorry i came here late but i had no where else to go and i needed someone" she sighs and looks at him too.

he can smell the alcohol from her breath "wow its like someone threw a big can of whiskey on you" he laughs a bit "If people see you like that ypu'll be all over the news tomorrow! wanna go upstairs?"

"Yeah i drank a little" Bradley nods in agreement and they both walked upstairs.

"A little" he mumbles and they both chuckle.

Alex got drunk and she is known to do weird stuff when she is drunk so she wanted to go and talk to Cory about Bradley. She actually wanted to get her ass fired. So she got in her car and told the driver to drive her to his hotel. As she walked in the hotel she saw Bradley walking with Cory upstairs and a lot of question marks popped in her head. Was Bradley trying to do the same thing Alex was trying to do? Get her fired? The curiosity killed the cat and Alex couldn't take it for long so she followed them. She stood out of his hotel room, ready to knock on his door when she suddenly (dUn DuN duN) heard some moans coming from the room. As soon as she hears that she widens her eyes "Cory and Bradley?! are you kidding me?" she mumbles quietly to herself. she takes her phone out and records it for some seconds "oh you're in big trouble Cory" she smiles a bit and she walks away.

For those who are still wondering, yeah they had sex and then she went back to her hotel room. she sat on her bed and she kept staring at the wall. What was she thinking? She didn't need to fuck him just to prove that she doen't have any..feelings?..for Alex or anyone the same gender as her. She started crying when she actually realized that what she did was wrong. After a while she fell asleep on her bed, feeling like a piece of shit.

What will happen next? Are they going to clear things up? Are they really never going to talk about it again? Is Alex going to use the video against them?! You'll find out soon!

________________________________
woohoo and that is the end of chapter 5! I think the whole fanfic will be 10 chapters only but WE'LL SEE about that! see you soon soon..
and dOn'T fOrGeT to let me know if you liked the chapter ooor if you have any suggestions that fit in the storyline!🥰
(ig: @supportinganiston)