CHAPTER 3

hellooooo!! i'm so happy with the msgs i get from you guys, so thaaaank you!!
have fun reading🙃
____________________________
"wait don't start driving yet-" she says to her driver and puts her hand on the car's door handle. The driver turns his head a bit back and he gets his hands off the steering wheel "Is there anything wrong?" he asks. Alex gulps a bit and watches Bradley walk in the hotel. She blacks out for a second and she turns to her driver a little lost "um no nothing, she just forgot to take her scarf..I guess I'll just give it to her tomorrow. We can go." she says and turns back to the window. The driver nods and starts driving. The 10 minutes to her apartment seemed like ages. Why was she even feeling like that? What was really bothering her? Was it that she made her open up for things she shouldn't really open up about or was she just upset because of the way people see her? As a mean bitch that doesn't give a fuck about others? She couldn't stop thinking about that. She got out of the car and walked slowly upstairs to her place. She got in and got a drink for her. Maybe that'll make her feel better.. or at least help her forget about everything for a while. She takes a sip of it as she walks to her room and then she lies on her bed, moving her hands on her head. She starts talking to herself  "Oh you know what?! She doesn't deserve my apology. At the end of the day she's the one that screwed the fuck up. She should come here and apologize to ME!" groans and punches her pillows. Her alarm rings. Its 3:30 already. How did time fly so fast? She was in that room thinking the whole night and she didn't even notice "Woah I guess my sleep is screwed up again" she sighs and gets up. She's too tired to even do her morning routine so she just wears her robe, a pair of sandals and her glasses. She walks downstairs and gets in the car, resting her head on the window. The driver starts driving and Alex closes her eyes, almost falling asleep. Almost? yeah almost. Something woke her up. The driver stops and Bradley gets in the car, closing the door loud enough to wake her up.

Alex jumps a bit and turns to her, taking her glasses of "Jesus. Louder next time" she shakes her head a bit and puts her head to rest on the window again.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I wake mrs America up?"

Alex frowns and raises one side of her mouth. She clears her throat a bit "um Bradley, honey..." she wears her glasses "stop seeking for attention, I'm not gonna give it to you."

Bradley rolls her eyes and groans a bit "Oh my god! What's the matter with you! Why do you have to be so nasty! I really wonder why people like you.

"I'm SO offended right now." she says sarcastically.

"And for the record, I'm not seeking for your attention. I don't need it."

"Oh honey bullshit." (yeah I had to add the iconic line we all love) "Its so damn obvious that you want my attention. Why would you even open up to ME if you didn't want it!"

"I am sorry that I thought you could actually care even a tiny little bit to at least shut the fuck up and stop complaining about the decisions I'm making."

"You went out there, you did your shit now that's what you get for it. There are concequenses in life Bradley. Accept that and move on."

They finally arrive and Alex gets out of the car fast. She didn't want to walk inside with Bradley. She was pissed off by her attitude. She goes straight to her dressing room and she sits there thinking.

Cory walks in "Morning sunshine! How's the best anchor in the news division doing?" he smiles ironically.

Alex turns her head to face him. She gives him a cold look "you know we don't have to pretend we like each other when no one is around, right?"

"Oh I thought it was kinda fun. Like a little game!"

"What do you want?" she sighs and takes her glasses off, placing them on her desk

"I'm here to tell you that our numbers went really high yesterday. People seem to like Bradley a lot! That's great! She's fresh, she's new she-"

Alex stops him "Um what exactlly are you trying to do Cory?" she laughs a bit ironically "I don't give a shit about Bradley and if you're trying to fuck with my head then try harder."

"Not trying to fuck with your head Alex" he smiles ironically "Just letting you know that you're walking on a thin line." he steps out of her dressing room and closes the door behind him. Alex gulps and widens her eyes a bit. What the fuck is he trying to say?! Is he really trying to replace her with Bradley or is he just doing it to 'wake her up' and make her work harder?! No one really knows what he's thinking. Alex is trying to stay calm but she can't. She takes some deep breaths and walks to Bradley's dressing room without even thinking about anything.

What is she gonna say/do there?! You're gonna find out on the next chapter! :)

_______________________________
OOOOKAY THANKS FOR READING! SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOOON!! (don't forget to dm me and tell me if u liked it or not :) )