CHAPTER 1

heyy guys!! That's the first time i'm writing sth so don't have really high expectations! i'll try to improve! If you like the chapter or you have any suggestions please find me on instagram and dm me! (instagram: @supportinganiston)
ooookay here we gooo omg enjoy bralex stansss!!
_____________________________

It all started when Bradley walked in that building. That huge building that every anchor dreamed of working in. She got the co-anchor job because of Cory Ellison, the president of the news division at UBA. No one knows why he chose her..some people believe that he did it because he wants to mess up with Alex and fire her, while others believe that he just wants to give a chance to something new. Bradley was different than the others. She didn't care about fame or the network she was working in. All she cared about was being able to tell people the truth about the news and about everything. That's who she is. That's who she always used to be. She wanted to show the world that her life was never perfect. Come on, no one's life is perfect. Everyone has their own flaws and people pretending that their life is like a fairytale was something that was bothering her. Alex didn't like Bradley at all. She thought of her as an enemy that was going to end her career. When she first heard about Bradley getting the co-anchor job she got pissed off. Why her?! Why would Cory want another female. Was he trying to replace her? That's all she could think about.

It has only been a week since Mitch got fired and Alex is not over it yet. How could she even get over it that quick?! Mitch was her TV husband for 15 years. She could count on him and he could count on her. Their chemistry and their strong bond was something irreplaceable.

She didn't get any sleep for the past few days. She was 'busy' having mental breakdowns. This whole situation drove her insane.

How could she not see what was going on in that dressing room?! Or did she know about it and didn't say anyhing? that's what Bradley kept asking herself while walking to her new dressing room. She knew that she had to stop thinking about all that stuff and focus on her work now, but she couldn't hide her curiosity.

Alex is in her dressing room as well, trying to get her shit together to go on air in a few hours. She has her script on her lap and she is reading it while her hairstylist is straightening her hair "ugh what a load! Who the fuck wrote that thing?!" she snaps and takes her glasses off quickly, throwing them on the desk. Chip was passing by her dressing room and he heard her. He stopped there and he groaned "Are you gonna stop complaining any time soon?" he says irritated and checks his watch "we only have two fucking hours, we are all hang over AND tired! I know its being tough for you and I get how you're feeli-" Alex stops him there "What part of you thinks that you 'GET' how I'm feeling?! I lost my TV husband due to his incapability to keep his d*ck in his pants and I have to work and 'get along' with that fucking Bradley girl, that GOD KNOWS WHY she is here!! So don't tell ME that you get how I'm feeling, because frankly, you don't!". He sighs not really knowing what to reply to that. "okay okay I'm sorry! What I'm trying to say is that there is no way back so just get ready to go out there and do what you do. what America needs you to do!" Alex shakes her head "Oh jesus christ Chip!" she puts her hand on her head and closes her eyes for a second "Just go" she mumbles stands up walking to her closet room. Chip nods "alright then!". He leaves and so does her glam team. She gets her clothes and starts dressing up. Bradley is already dressed up and ready for her first show. She walks to Levy's dressing room and knocks on the half-open door. She gets no answer so she walks in quietly, looking around "hello?" she says softly, just to see if someone is in there. Alex hears her and goes a few steps back to see her "oh great!" she mumbles sarcastically and sighs "what exactly are you doing here Bradley?" she frowns a bit and gives her a really mean look. She is being cold to her and she wants to make it clear that a friendship between them is something impossible "I just wanted to talk to y-" says Bradley and Alex stops her, just like she did with Chip "um Bradley.." she laughs a bit ironically "We're not friends, you know that right?" Bradley gets surprised by her attitude and she frowns "I- well I just wanted to let you know that I'm not trying to replace you or whatever the hell you think I'm trying to do..I actually don't even know why Cory chose me and I don't wanna be here anyways."

"Well that makes two of us!" she smiles ironically and continues "and why did you sign if you didn't want to be here?"

"Because i had no other choice!? He went out there and announced that I'm your co-anchor! What could I do?!"

"Well Bradley I don't know...maybe SPEAK UP for your fucking self?! Don't try to make me buy your crap. I know you wanna be here. Everyone wants to be here. Just admit it! If you didn't want to be here then you wouldn't"

"Okay maybe a small part of me wants it. But what the fuck! Who would say no to a job offer?!"

"Just remember one thing." she gets closer to her and whispers slowly and clearly in her ear with a serious look "Don't ever play a game with me. We both know who's gonna lose."

Bradley gulps a bit "I wasn't planning to-"

"Just a warning!" she smiles ironically again and she turns around.

She rolls her eyes and mumbles "what a bitch." while walking out of the dressing room.

________________________________
it was a small chapter but i hope that you enjoyed reading it!! I guess the whole thing will be like 10+ chapters!
[btw i'm not a native english speaker so if i made any grammar mistakes, ignore them]