Author's Announcement

.

.

.

Hi guys!!

If this is what you think it is—no, this is not an announcement of discontinuement !! Please do not worry, my loves uwu

This however, will be in a pause or in hiatus in other words. It's not that I'm not inspired or anything, I am really inspired for this and all my works. I don't post unless I'm aware of the general plot and flow of the story.

How long will this book be in a pause? You may wonder. About one to two months.

Pretty long I know, but it'll be better than waiting for a chapter every month (which I hate by the way!!) I really don't like making you guys wait, and mmmm I'm not one of those authors who could conjure a chapter within 2-4 hours in a single streak. I lost my skill for that unfortunately.

The reason why I'm doing this is because I wanna focus those 1-2 months to finish my Naruto Shippuden fic: The Mourning Samurai. I started this like waaaaaay back 2016—I'm so slow I know. I am gonna blame this on my habit of putting out new books and then unable to keep up when school starts.

So imagine finishing a chapter every 2-4 days and then I have six books, and I'm notorious for losing motivation sometime along the way because of my insecurity problems so I take them down and then put up new ones. And I also can lose motivation when the plot seems to lose the original "perfect" vision I had for it so I take it down with the thought of revising the work.

Someday.

Not good for mental health, take note of that guys.

Okay, so anyways, I'll be using the next last weeks of July finishing up the first arc of Faust Lied to the Devil and properly and thoroughly planning out the rest of The Mourning Samurai. I wanna finish that book by September.

You guys can put me on the stake if I don't finish it by then.

Imma, um, leave you guys hanging on the cliffhanger OuO

──‌ Rai with much love ✧ XOXOXO

P.S. To make it up to you guys, here's a rough excerpt of the next chapter:

 To make it up to you guys, here's a rough excerpt of the next chapter:

.

.

.

The boy didn't know what to think.

Neither did the girl with him.

Both of them were squatting as they stooped over a box left as they were heading for the station. As busy as the city were, no one seemed to have taken notice of the ball of white fur that haunted the alleyway by the sidewalk. Perplexed as they were; they were currently in a dilemma that might possibly derail them from their original plan.

First off, Mitsuru had no intention of taking any more time for the creature as cute as it may look. Now she was not anti-dog, but the white-haired chick preferred superior cats. This ball of fur was dirty and noisy, too full of life. Possibly naughty and ill-disciplined! And worse of all—!!

Slobbery!

Second, Tetsurou had been enraptured by the lone pup. He had fallen in love with its heart-felt, soft, high-pitched, tiny barks. The wag of the puppy's tale got the boy all starry-eyed, ignoring the fact that it was dirty, possibly unvaccinated, and even the  possibility of it having was being ignored.

"We have to take him with us!" Tetsurou begged.

"Are you stupid?" Mitsuru snapped. "This isn't our dog. It might belong to someone! And we'll be late!"

"How could you think of leaving the poor guy here?" The big guy gasped at Mitsuru. "You don't have love for animals do you?"

"I have a cat at home, Kuroo."

"Oh? So you're a cat lover."

"Indeed." With that the girl stood up to leave, but got pulled down again. This time though she had the filthy thing nearly shoved into her face. 

"What's your cat's name?" The white puppy's paw reached out for Mitsuru's nose, to which the girl quickly blocked with her finger. 

Mitsuru frowned at the boy behind the dog.

"Like hell, I'll tell you."

She couldn't possibly tell him. Her cat's name was practically Tetsurou's surname!

──‌ CUT ──‌