"No, I know how you feel chaengie.." I gave her a eye smile as she sat up staring at me. "But, even though i don't know how you feel about the words thrown at you but i do know that if you cry about one thing you end up crying about everything that is wrong and that's almost normal and pretty understandable." i added.

"H-How?" She sniffs as her arm jerks.

"You cry about everything to let that heavy feeling in your heart out so you will be okay again because if you cry about one thing that heavy feeling in your heart will not go away.." I blinked my eyes asking if i'm right. "It's okay because i'm like that sometimes and i hate it." I added.

She kept quiet and just cried with her head down as i took a deep breathe.

"But out of everything.. all you need is one friend to cry with you." I said as i played with the buttons of my coat. "In this type of place you'll never find a friend but right now.." She looked up as i smiled.

"You can have me." I added tilting my head.

"And.. even though i'm not permanent at least you have me in this situation." I shrugged my shoulders as her fingers jerked.

"W-What can you e-even d-do?" She mumbled looking down as i hummed.

"Even if i can't do the thing you want me to do but i will try to do my best!" I giggled as she frowned at me. "What? It's better to try than to regret!" I smiled.

I opened the glass door after my speech with my brown bags as i kneeled down infront of her.

"What happened? Why this sudden attitude?" I frowned as i tucked her hair behind her ear.

"S-someone told m-m-me that.. you g-got stabbed b-b-because i was too attached to y-you making you c-come back he-here." She wiped her tears as her shoulders jerked.

"And..?" I asked as i caressed her twitching hands.

"I.. just d-don't want to getting hurt because of m-me again.." She looked down again with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Chaengie, If you don't want me to get hurt because of you.." She looked up as we stared into each others eyes. "Then let me get you out of here." I tilted my head and smiled.

"I-I'm scared to get out of h-here.." She shook her head as i frowned.

"Why?" I asked as i took out a fidget spinner and a coloring book with crayons.

"M-Maybe they are g-going to t-t-throw those looks and w-words at me a-again.." She looked down as i sighed.

"There's nothing wrong in starting all over again." I smiled as i gave her the stuff i took out.

She looked at me and blinked a few times before inspecting the things as she gently took them.

"B-But the o-outside world.." She sighed as her head jerked as she placed the things beside her.

"Look, you're big enough! You can do it by yourself! Just try to be careful too." I held her hand as she shook her head. "How about.. I teach you how to cooperate with this cruel outside world?" I smiled as she quickly looked up.

"C-Cooper-ate?" She asked as i nodded with closed eyes.

"Living in the outside world is hard especially if you don't have adults with you, you can get lost or even get hurt!" I exclaimed as she frowned.

"Hey, I'm not a kid anymore!" She squeaked as i giggled.

"Course you're not! But can you be an adult when you get out of here?" I asked tilting my head as she puckered her lips as a sad expression washed her face.

"See?" I said as she looked down again. "That's why i'll be your.. Mom friend!" I smiled.

"M-Mom friend?" She stuttered out as her legs twitched.

"Yeah, to teach you, take care of you and well.. love you!" I gave her a toothy grin. "Yeah, it's cheesy so, you can laugh at it." I giggled.

She slightly smiled as i smiled back.

"Now show me that smile." I took her coloring book and showed it to her.

"O-Oh! I-i-it's that p-plain paper h-halmeoni always gives m-me! T-They are d-drawings in there!" She exclaimed as i smiled while nodding.

She gently took it from ny grasps and opened it as her eyes lit up.

"L-Look!" She pointed at the different uncolored cartoons on each pages as i giggled. "H-Halmeoni.." She caressed the book.

I frowned as her smile slowly dropped.

"Are you okay.. Chaengie?" I asked whispering as she didn't respond.

Suddenly she smiled widely as some of her hair covered her face.

"N-Now i can s-show my halmeoni t-that i f-finally have a n-new coloring b-b-book!" She stared at the coloring book as i frowned.

"Huh?" I asked.

"M-My halmeoni a-always leaves the h-house to f-farm so s-s-she can s-sell some v-veg-vegetables and b-buy the things i need and w-want." Her hands twitched as tears started flowing on her cheeks again.

"S-She always b-b-buys me candies a-and coloring pa-papers.. The o-one day t-the crops was d-destroyed by k-k-kids and we got no ve-veg-vegetables left f-for halmeoni to s-sell." She stated and sniffed afterwards. "T-Then she never g-g-got to buy m-me coloring books a-again.." She added as she started sobbing.

I frowned as i slowly hugged her.

"S-She always comes home l-late and i k-keep crying all ni-night alone." She added as i patted her back comfortingly.

"W-Why did you come t-to my life s-s-so late Y/n-chan?" She sobbed out as i chuckled.

"Because i was also crying all alone that time."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

\(^ヮ^)/ If the video ontop doesn't load then check out my account!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Or just search ISCHEMIC || A TWICE FF TRAILER

Or click this link
( ・ω・)☞ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp2w5rUH5oc

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Daily updates will resume
Thank you