"Okay sir." She said and I cut the call.

Shahnoor must be in hospital for her therapy, I am gonna go and meet her.
I pulled my car towards the direction of hospital. As I reached there, the weather get much colder. I think it's gonna snowfall again.

I went towards the reception where the receptionist greeted me as I asked shahnoor's ward, she informed me and I went towards her ward. Standing in front of the ward, I knocked two times when I heard her soft voice saying come in.I twisted doorknob and walked in with long steps, she is standing in the hospital attire with a sky blue half sleeves t-shirt and same color pajama. Her black hips length hair were spread open on her back. She is looking nothing but a sweet little kid of her age with her innocent questioning eyes looking into mine.

'I will claim her but not like the abu daud you know but like the Abu daud she loves.' Abu daud's words ranged in my ears.

Soon I felt Myself following the path towards her, all while her eyes remained connected to mine. When I came near her, I didn't waste any more minute and wrapped my arms around her, taking her into a hug. She is so small that I needed to lift her up in order to not to bent down. Her body tensed for a while or two but than with firm hands she hold the sides of my sweater. I felt relief wash over me as I now have seen her in front of me, safe and secure.

"Shahzaib bhai, what happened?" She asked.

Shahnoor's POV :-

"Nothing, just worried." He replied as his breath tingling my ear.

"About what?" I asked.

"You." He said.

"But I am okay." I said.

"I know baccha, but there is nothing need to happen in order for me to worry about you. You are growing girl of your age, its normal for me to worry about you." He said as I felt him pressing his lips on my head and just above my ear.

"You are acting like a father." I said while giggling, He chuckle.

"I don't have problem on playing that role for you." He said.

"Shahzaib bhai, you know you can put me down." I said as he is holding me up with his arm, he is really tall.

"Oh!" He said and is about to leave me but someone cleared their throat behind Shahzaib bhai.

He broke the hug and turn around, it was Doctor Amelia standing with a notepad in her hand and a nurse beside her. Shahzaib bhai hired Doctor Amelia for me as he doesn't want me to get checked up by a male doctor, he is possessive enough. I wonder how will he control his possessiveness around my sister or does he even control it?

"Good evening sir." Dr. Amelia greeted Shahzaib bhai, let me tell you one thing this hospital is owned by Shahzaib bhai that's why everyone respects him.

Shahzaib bhai nodded and released his hands away. The nurse came towards me and made me sit on the bed. She than started preparing the syringes of three different types like last times than she inserted them in the bottles of glucose. After completing everything, she applied it in my hands and the drops started flowing from the thin transparent wire making it red as it reached in my veins. I felt little pain as it made its way in my veins but soon the pain fade away.

I saw Shahzaib bhai talking to Dr. Amelia, looking in the notepad not at her. This is something that I have noticed that he doesn't give much importance to any other woman other than my sister, she is really lucky. But she needed to observe this before everything's late.

"Ma'am, please lay down." The nurse said to me.

"No, I am okay like this." I said politely.

"Baccha, you should lay down as she is asking. It's for your own good." Shahzaib bhai said gently, I nodded and lied down.