-Chapter Twenty-Four- Bambi

Start from the beginning

"I've been looking for you," she said quietly as she approached him in the snow. He did a huge sigh and a large puff of steam came out of his mouth;

"I guess I can't hide from them forever. I just really wanted to make something of myself you know? I'm sick of having people around me who are just so much better than me! I've got all these brothers who are talented or successful or even popular! How am I supposed to live up to them when I can't even catch a Quaffle? My own bloody best mate is the bloody chosen one! The other the brightest witch in our year, hell, in our school! I don't know what to do." He sighed, looking at the floor, a snowflake landed on his ginger eyelashes.

"I can't tell you what to do Ronnie but I do know that you wouldn't change your family or friends for anything in the world." Angel replied, she took a step closer to Ron, "and sometimes its not the actions that make the man but the people he surrounds himself with...look at Voldemort, he has no friends, only followers, he will never know love or welcome it." She put her hand on his cheek to make him look at her.

"I know..." He said peacefully, "but that doesn't stop me wanting to prove myself."

"And you shouldn't stop but only if its something you need to prove to yourself. You, Ronald Weasley, are a good person. You are a good friend and I'm sure there will come a day that you are going to get the opportunity to prove yourself and you will but for now just relax, yeah?" Angel smiled, she could see that he was at least listening to her even if he didn't believe her.

"Thanks Angel. I'm gunna go up to the common room now, its bloody freezing but I do appreciate you coming out here and looking for me. I'll see you tomorrow." Ron gave her a small smile as he walked inside. Angel took the alone time to just stand in the snow for a while, she thought about all of the singular snowflakes making up the huge blanket that began to fall on the ground and with a mischievous smile she took out her wand and captured one of the flakes, immobilising it from falling or melting and attached it to her bracelet from Dudley as a reminder that no matter how different she was or a situation was there was still someone or something similar out there and went indoors with a small smile upon her face.

On Sunday, most of the fifth year students were catching up on the monumental amount of homework that had built up in the last week. Thanks to Hermione and her mentoring skills, Angel only had one essay to finish and that was for Potions, she was on the last sentence of her scroll when Pansy came running down the stairs on Saturday morning at 11am.

"Put that essay down we are going to have a snowball fight!" Pansy demanded. Angel rolled her eyes, quickly scribbled the last few words and did as she was told.

"I'm finished now anyway....so bring it!" Angel laughed and tucked her quill into her bag. She had left her coat, gloves and earmuffs in the common room in anticipation of her first snowball fight. "Firstly though I think we should do a little prank on the boys, they are still sleeping aren't they?" Angel tapped her fingers together with glee. Pansy nodded and they quickly clad themselves with their warm attire and ran outside where they created a ton of snowballs by magic and then levitated them back into the school, they were just turning the corner to their common room when Snape stood right in front of them.

"Where do you think you both are going armed with snow balls?" Snape asked them, crossing his arms.

"Common room at the moment, next stop; the boys dorms." Angel shrugged.

"Ah, well seeing as this is a matter that has nothing to do with my teachings according to one of the numerous decrees I guess there isn't anything I can do about that is there?" Snape smirked and stepped to the side to allow them to pass, "I will, however, advise you to aim at their faces...that will be all." Snape drawled and walked down the hallway with his cape billowing behind him.