04- beautiful blonde

Demi's POV

We arrive at the party, it doesn't seem to be that crowded, so we easily find our way to Taylor.
She waves as she sees us, and gestures us to come over. She's not alone. I recognize Selena Gomez, Josh Hutcherson, some girl I probably know too but she's faced the other way so we can't see her face and Lorde.

As we reached them, I shake hands, sometimes kiss their cheeks, with everyone around Taylor. I finally see the girl's face and recognize her immediately. Jennifer Lawrence. I love her, like a lot! She's always been my style icon and I find her hella cool. Good looking, may I add, too. I kind of stutter as she reaches out to kiss my cheek.

'Hi you are Demi Lovato! I love your songs!', she says very excited.

'O my god, hi! And you are Jennifer fucking Lawrence! Minus the 'fucking' part, sorry I got a bit too excited.'

'It's totally fine!', she laughs.

'So how have you been? I love your movies by the way! Are you working on another movie yet?'

'I have been great! Aw thank you so much and yes! Well my manager is trying to get me a role!'

'Well, same here!', I chuckle.

'Really?! Are you back into acting?'

'I am, well I'm trying to!'

'That's awesome to hear!', she looks to the side as we both notice how the conversation is coming to its end.

'RIP friendship with JLaw,' I think

'Oh, how rude of me, I haven't introduced you to Josh! Demi, this is Josh. Josh, this is De-'

'Demi Lovato! I know who she is, Jen. I would be stupid if I didn't!'

I have to admit, I'm flattered that those geniuses know my name.

'I have been a big fan of your work! You two are magic together!', I say

'Should be hard to not love this girl! I'm so lucky to be hers.', he says as he looks her in the eyes.

Jennifer, still looking into mine, quickly pecks his lips.

'Well, that's romantic', I'm being sarcastic. Of course.

I smile at them, leaving them behind as I see how they're too busy with each other.

I didn't even know they were a thing. I mean, fans hoped for them to be but I never thought they actually were! Good for them though...

I look for Scarlett.

I see her on the dance floor, four or five guys are dancing around her, trying to catch her attention.
'Too bad she's gay, guys!' I laugh.

She's obviously been drinking a bit too much, judging by her way of dancing, almost fucking twerking (???). I only left her alone for like 10 minutes and she's already tipsy. Jesus Christ. This girl, I swear.

I walk up to her and start dancing with her, the poor girl was dancing alone, with those guys just wanting to catch her attention and not actually dancing with her. I hate guys. They're such macho's and have a huge ego. Moments like these, I rather just be gay than bi.

'I--I swear I only had-- had two drinks!', she says, totally inventing a number.

'Sure you did. I don't care you know, have fun! I'll drive.'

I always do when we get back from a party so there's no big change.

'AWESOME', she screams out. Thankfully, there were more people at the party already, so not as many paid attention to her.

When I try to walk away, I see Jennifer. Looking at me. Following my every step. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I mean, good because damn freaking Jennifer Lawrence is checking me out. Bad because it's kind of creepy.

I didn't go far though, as Scarlett pulled me back into the center of the dance floor and obliged me to dance with her.

Alright then. Why not? Need to forget him. Need to.

'I see you trailing off fuckface, I say fuckface because you have the face of someone I'd like to fuck anytime, any day, any hour, any minute, any second! Pay attention to me!', she pouts.

I can't help but laugh and decide to leave my worries behind and do as she says.

I've been on the dance floor for a good hour now and I need a break. I squeeze myself out of the crowd and head to the bar.

Is there anything without alcohol at this damn party?

'Excuse me, do you have water or anything?', I ask the bartender.
He rolls his eyes and just walks away.
'Well that's very nice of you! Thanks, jerk!', I scream after him.

'Not an alcohol type, are you now?', I hear someone laughing behind me.

'Not really,' I turn around and see the beautiful blonde. 'I'm sober for a good 2 years and a half and I'd like to keep it that way.'

'That's great! But I'll give you a hint: you won't find anything alcohol-free at this party!'

'Dammit. I'm really freaking thirsty. Dancing is exhausting you know?'

'I saw that! I saw you dancing your butt off. And that's a good thing, because, may I say, your butt is hella fine!'

Did Jennifer Lawrence just compliment my ass?
I never imagined her to be the flirty kind. I just thought she was the innocent, funny, down to earth, incredibly talented and beautiful type.

'Um...Thanks...'

'I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I just--- I have a BOYfriend.'

'No shit Sherlock!', I laugh, trying to make her feel at ease again, since I was totally not uncomfortable. She shows me her beautiful white teeth along with a gorgeous smile in reply.

'Anyways... Do you have a phone? Well of course you have a phone, but do you think I could have your number? To, you know, maybe...', I noticed how she did not feel comfortable at all. '...have coffee together.', I finish the sentence for her.

'Exactly!'

'Sure I do, give me your phone so I can type it in!', she hands me her phone and as I type my number in, I edit my name as well. I changed it to beautiful, Demi, ass. Which stands for beautiful half ass because... I actually have no idea why I did that.

She laughs as she sees how I named myself. 'Well, talk to you later then..'

'Absolutely!', she kisses my cheek softly before she walks away, leaving me behind. And I find myself longing for her lips to touch mine.

---------------------------------------------

Yooo tell me what you think please, I'm really working on making my chapters longer!
And I'm trying to update at least twice a week!

Thanks for reading!