"to make sure the prom king and queen votes is fair I have chosen for there to be no write in ballots. I know how horrible the situation was last year despite me not being there. so the only people who can be prom king and queen are those nominated." all nod happy with this decision and kurt send me a grateful smile that I return, "to also add a fairness both q and tana will count the ballots." I add and some don't seem convinced so I speak again, "neither trust the other so putting them together will guarantee the truth." I say and all nod understanding, "and if you choose to do a song it doesn't have to be about a enchanted forest or garden. choose a romantic song and some whimsical." I say before bowing and all clap and I smile. perfect.

me and mike walk into prom and his face fills with a smile, "I'm so proud of you for putting this together, staying president after the scare and just every single thing you have done this year

me and mike walk into prom and his face fills with a smile, "I'm so proud of you for putting this together, staying president after the scare and just every single thing you have done this year. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Romana." he says taking my hand and I smile, "and you look so, so breathtakingly beautiful." he adds kissing me, I kiss back passionately.

as tana sings 'love song' with britt and tina helping in the background me and mike dance together and i fall even more in love with him, because we are dancing really goofily. he then goes on stage to perform 'what makes you beautiful' and I dance happily laughing with my friends. this time last year I was in wilmington having a one tree hill prom, and not I was having my senior prom.

as voting was going on I changed quickly so me and mike could do our song before justin comes on before prom king and queen are revealed.

me and mike perform 'dj got us fallin in love' doing a dance we put together and all in the room stop to watch us, cheering us on. and despite a hundred or however many eyes watching me all I can feel and see are his and I smile giddily. this man is my forever.

after we kiss and get applauded before everyone casts their votes and I go change into my main dress before rejoining mike.

"and now, this year's prom court: nominees for the prom king are finn hudson, mike chang and brittany pierce." out of the three names mike got the most applauds and I smile proudly. he kept out of drama, was one of the best football players, kindest guys and smartest guys in the school, and I am lucky enough to call him my boyfriend. "the nominees for prom queen are quinn fabray, president romana pierce and santana lopez." our of all the names me and quinn received the most applause and I smile warmly at her, she deserves to win.

"this years prom king is mr mike chang." when he says this I smile and cheer the loudest for him. kurt puts the crown on his head and mike smiles, "and the winner for prom queen is miss romana pierce." at this all cheer, I turn to tana and q hugging both and both tell me well done. me and mike then take the floor and dance, and as we do quinn stands up and I smile proudly.

"so prom king and queen of the one tree hill prom and senior prom. you are also my queen." mike says pulling me closer and I kiss him.

"I adore you mike." I say as I pull apart from him, "I adore you too Romana," he says kissing me again.