30

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ the purple piano project

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ the purple piano project.

episode one.

i was stood next to mike when i noticed jacob going around the glee club members, much like last year. but this time, i didn't have to lie, i am so happy with mike. and our summer together was a dream.

but i did have to say goodbye to sam, he moved to kentucky with his family, his dad got a job that was well paying and he seemed happy there. also my cousin millie, troy's sister moved back to lima after living in england for a year. and i also made two new friends cleo and luke.

myself and cleo instantly clicked, and luke and mike instantly became the best of friends. so it is nice, and luckily i have avoided hobbit all summer. if i did see her i probably would of hit her due to 'the kiss that missed'.

mine and mike's rendition of 'lay all your love on me' is still gaining popularity and has surpassed the seven million views point. and also during the summer i did some more work on teen wolf, and also becoming one of the main cast members on a disney channel show that will air in december called 'austin and ally'. i play ally.

while also in the last three months me and mike went on holiday abroad together. we went to greece, and it was the best week of my life. we also did one family holiday with my mom, dad and bella to disneyland paris which lasted a week. and then we went to the canary islands with mike's mom and dad which also lasted a week.

so my summer was packed and i couldn't be more grateful that it happened.

as jacob approaches me and mike i roll my eyes, "and of course he comes to ruin my summer bliss" i mutter and mike laughs kissing my collarbone.

"what do you want to be when you grow up?" jacob asks, "or what are your plans for the future?" he asks to give us a choice of question.

"stanford or harvard" mike says, i sigh knowingly. he does not want to disappoint his parents, i just take his hand and squeeze it knowing i will approach the conversation later with him when there isn't a camera in our faces.

"and where are you applying?" jacob asks me and i mumble many swear words which amuses mike.

"i've narrowed it down to three, so please will you leave now?" i ask with clear annoyance in my voice and jacob nods. moving away as quickly as possible knowing he doesn't want a repeat of last year.

"i miss the summer." i say as if i were a literal child, "and i miss sam. he would do a avatar reference that no one would understand but i'd laugh anyway to not let him get disheartened." i add and mike pulls me close to him by my waist. despite me being taller than most girls, mike was still taller and there was a cute height difference. i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him before he speaks.