The Naming

She kept to her room the whole evening. The death eaters were celebrating Dumbledore's death downstairs. She needed rest and she didn't want to leave her baby alone.

It was around midnight that he came into her room. The baby was asleep cuddled up in her sheets. "Such a tiny thing, Bella," Voldemort said, and added with a note of concern, "We should not let anyone know of her existence, not now. It won't be safe for her."

'Not safe, my lord?' Bellatrix asked quite surprised. 'Who is going to dare put their finger on the Dark Lord's child?'

'You know I trust not one of my death eaters. They will turn their cloaks if they must find it to their advantage,' Voldemort said bitterly.

Bellatrix pondered over this. 'Now that Dumbledore is out of the way, there is only that boy,' she said, and looked up at him. Voldemort didn't say anything. He was looking at the baby intently.

"Have you thought about a name yet?" he asked Bella.

"Yes, I wanted to ask you," Bella was looking up at him,"What about Delph--Delphini?"

Voldemort was smiling as he asked her, "Like after the Greek prophetess, Oracle of Delphi?"

"Yes. Her birth coincided with the death of the most powerful rival you ever had. It is as if she herself is the prophecy for a better time to come," Bella added excitedly, "Do you like the name?"

"Yes, Bella, it is a beautiful name." Voldemort said enthused.

"Delphini it is then," she agreed, smiling widely.

Bellatrix put her arms around Voldemort's back and she pulled him close. 'How I have missed this', she thought, as Voldemort ardently kissed her neck, biting his way down to her ample breasts and perky nipples.

She had been intensely worried over the last few months, with the state she was in, having to conceal her pregnancy from the other Death eaters in the house, and also with her Lord's temper in a constant bad state with the Order of Phoenix and the Ministry at his tail. Also, it had been so hard to be alone with him in the Malfoy Manor, without arousing suspicion from the other death eaters.

None of it mattered anymore with him all over her. He pulled down her nightgown from her shoulders, and her nipples became hard under his touch. He hungrily sucked on them, leaving a few drops of breastmilk dripping down to her belly.

He grabbed her firmly by the waist and gently turned her over against the antique, wooden dressing table placed in a corner of the room. Must be a Malfoy heirloom, she thought with disdain. She leaned over the table and felt his hand rubbing against her wetness.
He stroked gently against it and made circles around her clit with his middle finger and she moaned with bursts of desire. He withdrew his finger and she could hear the rustle of his cloak falling to the ground as she shivered with anticipation.