Chapter 13

"WHAT am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axels POV:

Every part of my body is aching, from my limbs to my heart. The hurt and the pain is spreading in all my body.

I feel like I've been in this car for a long time when it's only been ten minutes. This is as fast as we can go but feels so slow, with Justin in back losing tones of blood, I wish we would get there quicker.

"Grayson, can you go any faster?" I heave out urging him to press on the gas.

"I'm trying mate, I'm trying" he says trying to keep his emotions under control.

"Justin, how are you doing back there?" He asks hoping for an answer but gets silence in return .

"Justin, JUSTIN"  alarmed I twist around as much as I canto check up on him, only to find him passed out.

" shit mate, he's passed out" I panic raising my voice.

"Okay, okay. We're here"  he hurried out the car and goes to open the back door, then him and Zack pull out Justin taking him towards the front door. Tequila and Lilith come from my side giving me a hand out the car. With their help we head towards the front door where Austin and a doctor are.
Getting to the living room was such a hassle and a journey full of pain.

Seeing Justin laying there on the couch, it looked like it was to late to help. He was drenched in his blood and even the couch was soaking some in.

I sat down on the other couch next to him and the doctor come to attend to me.

" no, Justin needs your help more than I do" I grit out the pin intensifying and I feel like passing out.

"Axel, you need to get fixed up as well. Please"  Austin begs seemly worried at the state I'm in.

" it's...to late for me... anyway" a scratchy voice can be heard belongs to Justin.

I'm jump up and get to him. His eyes were hooded barely open, struggling to breathe he says "it's okay Axel, hell has been waiting for me...Cough, cough...promise me you'll avenge us"

"I promise you, I will" I say fast seeing his start closing and his breath stop. He's gone peacefully with a small smile in his lips.

I slump down emotionally drained, everyone was standing around the room lost in their thoughts with matching expressions of grief. The doctor come to me and starts working on wounds and breaks, fixing my body but there's no one to fix my heart, my soul.

"What happened to the others?" Jonny asks. I couldn't bare answering, thank god Grayson took him out the room.

Mixed thoughts and emotion are going through me, I don't know if I should feel angry, sad, or devastated. Losing my gang, my people today wasn't something I planned to happen and I plan my day moment by moment. That's how I learned to survive by planing my actions and steps before taking them. Once something unexpected happens I breakdown, I start getting lost, takes me a while to get back on track.

Today is one of those, those days that I used to get back then when I didn't know who I am and what I was doing with my life.

The doctor finished up and left after telling me that the wound wasn't deep, my leg is fractured and wrapped up. My ribs were bruised black and blue will take some time go then to heal.

I struggle going up the stairs to my office, closings the door behind me. Sitting in my chair I can finally take a breath.

What the fuck am I gonna do now?

For fuck sake this wasn't supposed to happen.

I whip the things on my desk onto the floor, screaming out of frustration feeling like my head is gonna burst trying to come with a way to cope with this.

I pull on my hair thinking that it should have been me that got shot not Aidan. Me. It should have been me. It's all my fault.

No

No

No

It's all her fault, it's all Annabelle's fault, if she would would've fucking stayed in the house like I fucking told her to do. Then all of the chaos wouldn't have been caused. Everything would have went according to the plan, none of my people would've ended up dead.

That little bitch, so fucking stupid, so fucking stubborn. She thinks she know what she's fucking doing, I was trying to keep her safe and everyone else and that how she repays me.

She seems to not know who I am, I'll show her who I am. Picking up my phone I call Grayson to come up to my office.

A couple minutes later there's a knock on the door, I tell him to come in.

" what's up?" He comes in and closes the door behind him.

"Where the fuck is Annabelle?"

"I don't know man, I haven't seen her since we got here."

"Where fuck could she have gone? She better have not ran away"  I connect eyes with Grayson wondering if thats it what she actually did. Confirming it was Grayson nod.

"Get me Brandon right now" I demand wanting to find her as fast as I can. Trying to convince myself I'm not trying to find her because I'm concerned but rather I need her here so she stops causing trouble.

Ten minutes later Brandon bursts through the the door.

" I got here as fast I can" he pants

" find me Annabelle white fast,"  I say in a hurry to find and get her here.

"On it" he gets to work opening his laptop and does the shit he does to hack into cameras and gps. Tapping left and right, browsing through

What seems to be like years which is a couple minutes is how long it's taking Brandon " what's taking so fucking long?"  I question my patience running out

" I can't seem to find her anywhere, it's almost like she disappeared."  He says looking terrified and confused, still trying to figure out where she might have went. 

"FUCKKK" I snap sending a punch into the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note
Hello
I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.
Twp updates in such short period of time, something surprising for me.
Love you 💕guys
Have a lovely day 😘
May all your dreams come true and all your problems come to a happy end ❤️
Ghadeer:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~