Chapter 5

(Froy Gutierrez plays Austin white)^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annabella POV:

"Austin," I said shocked
He turned around and when he saw me, the knife that was in his hands fell and landed on the ground.
" Annabella" he said and ran to me and hugged the life out of me, I was about to hug him, but remembered how he left me all alone with my so called parents house, so I pushed him away.
He stared at me for a moment and then said " I missed you,"
I was angry how could he say the he missed me when he was the one that left me.
" bullshit, you don't miss me, you left me alone with out a single letter to say goodbye, I wake up the day of my birthday expecting my big brother to come and jump at me and tell me happy birth but all I found was that your clothes and things were missing from your room," I sobbed feeling like my heart has been stepped on a millions times.
" I can explain, Annabelle." He said trying  to reach for my hands, but I stepped back enough for him to not reach me.
" no, don't, I don't want to hear a bunch of lies," I said I snapped then stormed out of the kitchen not hungry any more.
As I went to the room that I woke up in.
I sat on the king size bed and started to think of what my brother doing in here and why did he leave, I always thought that he left because of me as John used to tell me but as years went by I then discovered that it's for another reason but part of me still believes that he left because of me but I always put it at the back of my head. I was cut off from my thoughts by the door opening and in came Axel. As he came in he looked angry, but as he saw me his face softened.
He came to sit next to me at bed and whispered " hey, how are you feeling now" he said looking at my neck. I had a big ugly bruise on my neck from the choking that I received yesterday.
" yeah, I'm fine," I whispered, the memorise flashing back in mind, my body start to shake, tears began welling in my eyes then they fall one by one, I can't breath I feel like he is back again choking me.
I start screaming for help but no body can hear me.
"Anna, look at me. It's not real. Your with me now. Your safe. Nobody's going to hurt you," Axel says raising his voice, tiling my head to look at him. I look him in the eye and began to relax. I rap my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I- I he cut me off by pulling me back away from his chest,
" don't be sorry, you have nothing to be sorry about, it was that baster's fault. I took care of him," hi said sincerely.

I then remembered that I wanted to ask him something .

" Axel, can I ask you something?" I said

" you just asked me, but yeah go on you can ask," he chuckled

"Um there's lots of boys in your house are they your friends," I asked

I saw him clenching his and running his hand through his hair, maybe I shouldn't have asked the question.

I was about to tell him that I made a mistake asking the question, but he beat me to it.
"Yeah that's what I've been planing to tell you, but pease don't interrupt me," he took deep breathe and then continued. " well they are not exactly my friends more like followers, ah, I'm kind of there leaders, wait you know what I will get this strait, so I'm a gang leader and the boys they are all my gang members." He said looking me in the eye.

I just sat there my eyes wide and my mouth ajar. After I recovered from the shock I said
" Is there girls in the, um, gang because I didn't see any." I asked.

"Yes, there is girls in the gang they are out of the city right now to complete a mission" he said look amused

I just sat there look blankly right behind him thinking. Axel is... is a... gang leader.

I can't stay here any longer. I threw the cover away for me and got up from the bed and out of the room. I ran down the stairs, Axel got on my feet.
"Where are you going?" He asked from behind me.
"I'm going home," I said barely being able to breath. I felt like someone was choking me, I couldn't breath, i fell on my knees. I felt like my head was going to explode. I fell completely to the ground.
" Anna, Annabella," someone kept shouting my name as my head was put into someone's lap. My vision became blurry so I couldn't see who it was. " breathe, Anna, breathe," that's the last thing I heard as everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note:
Hello
I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote  and comment,
Love you 💕 guys.
Have a lovely day. 😊
May all you dreams come true and all your problems come to a happy end. ❤️
Ghadeer ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~