Chapter 1

Bryce Dallas Howard plays Annabella white
(The picture is Annabella ) ^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up Annabella , you peace of trash and come make us some break fast "
I was awaken from the shouting coming from downstairs. which I guess is John.
which is my father.but I don't call him that ,
why ?you might ask , just wait and you will know why in a minute .

I sat up strait and ran down the stairs trying to not trip on my own feet ,
when I reached the end of the stairs I was greeted by a fist meeting my face .

Since I turned 15 after my big brother left me , my parents suddenly became abusive for no apparent reason ,
I used to wake up to the smell of breakfast every morning and a good morning sweetheart from mom and a kiss on the cheek from dad but after my brother left me , I am now greeted by a fist in the face .

After I did the breakfast for Susan ( my mom ) and John.
I went up stairs to my room to get ready for school I took a pair of black skinny jean , a maroon hoodie , a bra and an underwear .
then went to the bathroom took a shower and got dressed , I put my hood up to cover my face because there is a bruise on my face because of the hit I just got 10 minutes ago , you might ask why not put makeup on it and cover it, well the thing is that my parent don't care to buy me makeup and I don't have money to buy some . So I just try to hide it with my hood. After I was done getting dressed and brushing my teeth , i went to my room to get my bag  and heard Susan calling me from downstairs.
I sighed knowing what was coming next.
I got my bag and ran down stairs ready to listen to every day speech
once I got downstairs  Susan grabbed my hair and pulled it back ,I whimpered but she just ignored me .

" don't think about running away we will haunt you down and find you by a snap of a finger and don't you think about having friends or telling anybody about what we do to you , if you do , someone else will get seriously hurt and you don't want that don't you ?" She said sternly

"No I don't " I whimpered

" good "she spat leaving my hair and walking away .

After she walked away I fixed my hair and pulled my hood up and got out of the house , then started walking to school and yes I walk to school because my parents don't care to buy me a car to ride to school .
Once I got to school I went in with my head down trying to avoid any kind of unwanted attention , not that any body wants to talk to me they just ignore me and they act like I don't exist , not that I'm complaining or anything.  but in fact I think it's better that way because as you heard from what Susan said I can't have any friends or someone will get hurt .
The first period warning bell rang , which means I have 5 minutes to get to class .
After I got my stuff from my locker.
I went to class. I was the first one there so I took the back seat next to the window, I sat down and sighed. I hate math ,my math teacher is an old male teacher that has bad temper, the other bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked around noticing that the students are here and Mr. McNamme got into the class and was about to start the attendance but he was interpreted by the class room door being open by Axel Rodriguez

Axel Rodriguez. Bad boy. Troublemaker. Always gets into fights. Has been suspended too many times to remember, but is still here because of his rich parents.
I hate to admit it , but he's hot. I mean really, really good looking. He was not a player however. Weird. I know. All girls wanted him but I'd never seen him around with any of them.

~~~~~~~Shawn Mended plays Axel Rodríguez~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now you could see all the girls in the class giving him flirty eyes but he ignored them. after him came his best friend and the only person that Axel actually talks to Grayson Gonzalez ,
Grayson González. The other bad boy. Troublemaker. But that one is a player. How did they become friends I have no idea.

~~~~Luke hammings plays Grayson González ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back to the real life when Mr. McNamme said angrily " why are you late boys " " no reason " Grayson replied seeming bored
that made Mr. McNamme more angry but he knows better than to say anything because he know how violent Axel can be and he doesn't care who you are . After the teacher finished the attendance he looked around then his eyes stayed on me " Annabella will you please get your hood down it's unappropriate to put it on your head in class " he said still looking at me but I didn't want to put it down so I just kept it on and didn't say anything hoping he will understand that I can't but looks like the teacher is more stupid than I think he is. When he started to make his way towards me I panicked not that I'm sacred of him the thing is, if he put the hood down he will see the bruise on my face , he was about to put my hood down but he was stopped by a deep , sexy voice " she doesn't want to put it down. can't you get the hint and leave her alone " the sexy voice said when I looked around I saw that it was Axel who said that . The teacher looked at him rolled his and walked away . wow a teacher can really get sacred from a student. I looked at axel to see he was acting like nothing happened I made a mental note to thank him later .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note
Hello people this is my first story so It won't be great but i hope It will be good
Yeah and thank you if you read it
Have a lovely day :) 😊
May all your dreams come true and all your problems come to a happy end ❤️
Ghadeer :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~