Pro Hero Exam P.2

As I stood outside the examination building, I thought about how this might change me. Will I become boastful? No I can't. I stick to my ideals.

I walked inside. I was met with the glares of small local heroes and sidekicks a like. Some pros also paused there conversations. Due to the nature of how Madara and I do hero work we are seen as anti heroes.

"Oh so the government is hiring mercaneries to be heroes. It are you a villain. Huh?" Spat a random hero.

I then saw it fit to remove my bandage to reveal my RS that's permanently imprinted on my eye. A curse that comes with power. I then activate my MS.

"Did I here you correctly our am I mistaken. A villain you say. Well then...why is it that I'm apart of the Rookie 9." The Rookie 9 is a group of U.A. that show the greatest pontetial in becoming the number one hero.

"Let's get one thing straight...I'm here to get my pro licence not to be speak with undertrained neglected brats. Now if you excuse me I have whoop Endeavor's ass." As I walked to the arena they made a path for me. The only found sound heard was the clanking of my Crimson Red Shinobi era armor. It was a gift from Madara for being an Uchicha. The Uchiwa crescent dawned the breast plate and left Shoulder plate.

As stepped into the arena to be met I saw Endeavor and a crowd in the stadium.

"So what happened after the government found about your little play time with your family." I asked.

"9 month suspension." He said smugly. He used his money to by himself out of jail.

"Ahh I see. Welp time to best your ass I to ash." I said while stretching my joints.

He growled

"This Match is between Tobi Uchiha and Endeavor. Begin"

"Prominence Burn!" Flames were instantly expelled from his arms like a stream. The fire though wasn't as hot as I thought it would be.

I then decided to part the flames around me by splitting it with my arms.

"Is it cold in here or something." I taunted. He had a scowl on his face as he came at me in hand to hand. This was priceless. He came at me like a drunk bar fighter. I don't even use my Sharingan to predict his moves. I then backflipped.

"Katon: Gokakyou no Jutsu." I exclaimed. I exclaimed a fire ball the size of a small apartment room engulfed endeavor.

He used his flames to propel himself into the air and evade them. He began to swast meaning he was overheating. I can use that to my advantage later.

I tried a Jutsu that Madara taught me.

"Amaterasu!" Endeavor was now covered in black flames which caused him to overheat even more he collapsed to the floor saying he surrenders.

I deactivated the Jutsu.

"Winner Tobi Uchiha." Said the Referee.

"Alright that's it Tobi."shouted Madara.

"No this is not over. Prominence Explosion." All of a sudden flames shout out from his joints causing a massive fire ball that loosen the roof and almost hit the spectators. I had to think quickly or everyone would be dead.

"Katon: Fire Absorbtion." I felt a tingling as I both inhaled and Absorbed the flames. It was then I realized that the food was coming down on me. I then blacked out.

Next thing I knew I was in a room. It was all White. I heard the steady beeps of a machine. Must be a hospital.

I opened my eyes completely but for some reason I couldn't open my right eye. It felt like cloth. Must be bandages.

"Hello." I said weakly.

"Hello there Obito. You took quite the damage." Said a deep yet clear voice. Madara.

"Madara. How long was I out."

"Two days."

"Oh. Why is there a bandage over my eye."

"You sustained damage to your left face. Mainly your eye. But since you have Uchicha blood you healed quickly. Your face and eye repaired itself with some help from doctors. Unfortunately you have a scar. You can take of the bandages."

I took them of and opened my eye. It feels normal.

I then looked in the mirror and saw a swirl covering the right side of my face. With my Sharingan spinning in it's basic Tomei form.

 With my Sharingan spinning in it's basic Tomei form

I wasster cleared for discharged. I was reattaching my armor when too Pomeranians rushed in

"We got here as quick as we could." Shouted mother. At seeing her a blush creeped onto Madara's face.

"Obito....IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR YOU TO STOP PUTTING YOURSELF IN THESE KINDS OF SITUATIONS DAMMIT." Should Katsuki while banging on my chest.

" Sorry."

"Where's that bastard Endeavor." She growled.

"Jail." Said Madara recovering from his shock.

"Oh hello. Who are you to Obito." Said Mother.

"Well erm... In a way I'm his brother. We both descend from the Uchicha Clans." He said.

"Oh I'm his mother in law." She said shooting a smile.

Again he blushed.

"Obito's such a good kid isn't he. Saving all those people. Y'know" she mused.

He gave me a begging look her were saying, 'do I have your permission.' I gave him a nod and a shoot your shot look.
"Yeah..um we can talk about his achievements over...erm...ahem...dinner" I stuttered. Welp he's a man now.

"Y'know that's a good idea. Tommorow pick me up at 6. I have some urgent business to attend to. Bye Mada-kun" She said said sweetly running out the door.

"Damn Madara. You for soft." I joked.

"Bro I'm only twenty five. What do you expect." He said

"Well you better make out mom happy our you'll be a virgin before 26" we both threatened. He nodded profusely.

"Anyway. Obito you have your pro licence. Since I don't have an agency I work directly with the government. They said I need a partner. Will you be that partner." I said handing me a contract.

"Sure. Today is the start of the Flame Combo. The Uchicha Brothers." I said Naruto style.

"I like the sound of that." Said Madara.

"I don't really care. Y'know Obito, since you got your license you deserve a reward~~~. Meet me in my dorm 7 o'clock~~~. Don't be late or I'll start without you if you know what I mean.~~~" All this was said as she walked out the door seductively swaying her matured hips.

"Well I be damned. I let you beat me to it. That's just not fair."

"Believe when she acts like that I be getting some real good stuff. I love my life." I said dreamily.

Words 1124

Posted 16/7/2020