Tragedy

As the days past by everyone got used to the fact that we were dating. No one had an issue. Everyone except Tsu was over the Uraraka situation. No one cares question our relationship. Monama is actually a pretty cool guy when you get to know him. He's one of our few friends. The other is Jiro. She pretty sweet.

I was currently on Katsuki's lap as she stroked my hair while watching tv. As she stroked my hair I decided to mess with her a little. I position myself into a feeding position. I nibble at her breasts that we're hidden by her shirt. She moaned silently.

"Ahh. Tobi stop it." I obeyed.

"That wasn't funny." I then carresed her face as she purred into my hand

"So that's you kink?" I joked.

Before she could get an answer she got a phone call.

Call

K- Hello mom

N- Honey join Obito to the call.

She got some ears phones and gave me oneside.

I- I'm here.

M- ok it's about Masura.

K- what do you mean

N- He was involved in a care accident. He died in impact.

End

Katsuki hung up the call as I got of her lap. She began to cry. I was stunned.

"No." Is all I could say.

Katsuki crying drew the attention of everyone.

"Tobi... I... It..can be... Dad's dead." She sobbed. I pulled her into a hug and cried with her. No one has ever seen us smile laugh let alone cry.

"What's happening hear." Said Iida.

"None... of your concern." I growled drying my tears.

"C'mon were classmates. Tell us." Screamed Mina.

"Our father is dead. Happy now." I growled as Katsuki stop crying and had a dead expression.

"Big woop your daddy's dead. Who cares." Said the human frog.

I then opened my eyes to reveal my magekyo Sharingan in his left and a violently spinning Rinnesharingan in his left.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Not mine

Still not mine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Still not mine

I then got of the couch and grab Asui by the throat.

"I dare you to same that one more time." I threatened.

"Tobi...drop her. It's not worth it." Said Katsuki.

I drop her and walked back to Katsuki.

"Wanna go to my room." She nodded. She looked numb so I carried her bridal style.

Tobi's Room

I set her down on the bed and cuddled.

"He's gone Obito. Why. Why us." She cried.

I began tearing up again.

"I... don't..k-know. I don't know."

"Mom is going to be all alone now." She said.

"We can visit her tomorrow. And every other day."

"Yeah. I don't feel like speaking to out classmates. Not for now." She said

"Simple we speak Swedish remember." Mitsuki basically forced us into learning a foreign language so we chose Swedish and German. cuz tbh it sounded cool.

"Okay."

"You know what let's get going to mom's place. She needs a hug."

"Yeah."

We got our things together and headed downstairs.

"Where are you two going." Called Iida.

I looked at Katsuki, "inte uppmärksamma dem.(don't pay attention to them)" She nodded as everyone titled their heads in confusion.

We walked outside and away from U.A.

We hope to see our mother. To comfort her.

Words 539

Posted 13/7/2020

Three chapters in one day. I might do another Teehee. Btw if someone can guess my favourite child show remix will get nention in my next chapter