Offers And Rejection

Ah. Life is boring. It's so good Damm boring. For some reason I don't wanna get out of bed. It was then I realized I remembered last night. I got laid. Damn that was some real good heat.

"Hey Katsuki. Time to wake up. It's time to train." I said jeering her from her sleep.

"Mmm. My back hurts." She said drowsily. She the attempted to leave the bed but almost fell.

"You weren't kidding when you said I wouldn't be able to walk. Ahhh. My back." She whined. I got out of bed.

"Y'know what. Let's relax for the day." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek from behind.

"Okay. Can you help me walk please." She pined.

"No. That's for all the times you got angry at me. You're on your Tsuki." I joked. I then felt sorry for her and carried her bridal style. She let out a small eep.

"Mind getting the door." I said.

"Can't you just teleport." She deadpanned.

"Fine. Kamui." I was instantly in the common area. Some students were still frightened at my sudden appearance.

"Morning everyone." We greeted. No one bothered to ask why I was carrying her. They said there mornings except for the Road girl. Or is she a frog. Meh I don't care.

"Want ice cream." I asked Katsuki settinh her down on a kitchen stool.

"Double scoop, cookie and cream, chocolate syrup----"

"---with gummy bears." I finished.

"How'd yknow."

"I've known you for almost 16 years. Heck we were friends since our conception. You tend to learn things." I answered. She gave me a 'Hm'

I finished making her icecream.

"My humble offering." I said handing it over to her. She reached out and then I withdrew my hand.

"Ah ah ahhh. I need breakfast~~."

"What do you me-- ahh." She couldn't finish as I began to nibble on her nipple. Damn these things can feed a whole room of newborns. She let out a soft moan so as not to alert anyone. I released but unfortunately I was caught by Iida.

"Uchicha-san. Inappropriate actions like those are things I cannot tolerate. I advise that you refrain from any sexual or erotic activities." Was this dude serious. I just hit a home run last night and now he's blocking.

"According to protocol sexual activities are not banned. Unless in certain situations such as rape or medical conditions. So I can do this all I want. Understood." I said blankly.

"Are you saying you've had sex. I hope you wore protection."

"Your not my dad. Plus it's my business where I shove my rod not yours four eyes now mind your own business. Neito and Kyoka are cuddling on the couch. Go piss them off instead." I suggested. At that moment the newest couple went red as my Sharingan.

"Such language and rudeness."

"Such nosiness. Such ugliness. Leave...now." i decided to flash my MS. Fear compelled him to leave. The perks of having a Sharingan are great.

I teleported me and Katsuki back to our room.

"Well he's very.... persistent." Said Tsuki.

"Hnn. I was wondering. You ever want kids?" I asked. To be honest I would rather adopt. I don't want it getting in the way of hero work.

"No... I atleast not love birth. Adoption." She clarified.

"Understandable. I was thinking the same thing." I said looking up.

I then got a call from Nezu.

Call

N- Hello Mr. Uchicha. Please report to my office.

T-Be right there.

End

"What did Nezu want."

"For me to come to the office." I said obiviously annoyed.

I then teleported their in an instant. I look to see Endeavor and a female version of Todoroki.

"Good. Mr Uchicha, endeavor has an offer.

"Due to the nature and strength of your quirk that can rival almight. And that you are co owner of Hero Suit LTD i want you to marry my daughter Shoko Todoroki." He said boldly.

"Hmm. No"

"What!"

"No. I'm already married and plus I wouldn't risk my company in the hands of someone so.... abusive." His eyes widened.

"That's right Endeavor. I've seen how you treated everyone. How your oldest Touya left the abuse. How you put your wife in a mental ward. Best thing is that I have videos. When I was young I used to hack into Surveillance cameras for fun. I found you abusing your family so I downloaded it." I got up

"Goodbye Endeavor. This info will be leaked to the press and hero society. It hasn't been a pleasure." I then teleported to my room.

"What did he want."

"Endeavor wanted me to marry his daughter." I shrugged.

"wut."

"He wanted me to marry his daughter."

"And what did you say."

"I leaked the evidence of him abusing hid family."

"Good."

Words 805

Posted 15/7/2020