HuH

I'm bored so.

A random chapter from a book.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Nia from "Newbie" finds out who Ezra is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down at the table that the girls had found.

By girls, I mean Lia, Luna, Emilia, Athena, Malia and Sophie. The girls I eat lunch with at school.

And by "found", I mean FOUND SOME REALLY CUTE TABLE IN THE LIBRARY AND PICKED THAT THING UP AND DIPPED.

We were in the library fooling around, found this really cute table, and just picked it up.

Anyways, Em, quite the talker, was running us all crazy, bouncing up and down her seat, telling us about "the cutest guys she's ever met."

Unless their name is Tom Holland, they're not "the cutest guy."

Fun fact, I actually met Tom. When I say met, I mean got stuck in an elevator with him.

Fun times.

"BITCH!" Screamed Lia, gaining the attention from everyone. Well. everyone who wasn't already staring at them. These are the LOUDEST people EVER.

That's coming from me.

Again, these are my people.

"WE GET IT. THEY'RE HOT." She screamed again.

"HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON...HER SISTER WAS A WITCH RIGHT? AND WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS, THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST BRO. YOU'RE GONNA LOOK AT ME AND YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG? AM I WRONG? SHE WORE A CROWN AND SHE CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE, DOUG. GROW UP BRO, GROW UP." Screamed Luna.

Out of nowhere.

"The fuck?" I said.

 She shrugged.

Okay then....

I turned to Emilia, who started to explain. "See I met these pretty girls who were gossiping about something and I said "OOOH GOSSIP SPILL" so they did and I found out that there's these 5 guys that are best friends like us except dudes and they're all hot like us except dudes and they run the school or some thing and they showed me pictures and I SHIT YOU NOT they're hot so anyways theres Anthony, who's blond and blue eyed and Graham who's brown eyed brown hair and theres Ian who's black hair brown eyes and theres Suho who's black hair and LOOK THEYRE COMING IN RIGHT NOW"

I blinked and turned around. A group of kids walked in. It was a mix of dudes and chicks. 

One by one, I started to pick out the guys she described, who looked familiar.

Wait.

They look like the guy who I bumped into's friends!

Which means...

"EM QUICK WHATS THE FIFTH GUYS NAME AND HOW HE LOOK" I practically screamed, which turned the heads of the group.

"Uh Ezra I think and bleached hair and blue eyes OH LOOK."

With that, I choked out loud, and started hacking up a DAMN HAIRBALL.

The group of kids, ALONG WITH EZRA OR EXTRA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, turned to me AGAIN.

And the boys scrunched up their faces in recongnization.

I waved my hand at them as I stopped choking.

"No no don't stop because of me go on I'm fine." I told them as I gathered my shit up.

Under my breath I started whispering at the girls. "Bitches get your shit together if you want me to LIVE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PACK UP AND MOVE OR AT LEATS HOLD MY BAG!" I cried.

I threw my shit at them and slowly stood up to leave. Except I was kinda stuck between tables.

"HEY THAT'S THE BITCH WHO BUMPED INTO ME." Yelled one of them.

I turned. "WHO YOU CALLING BITCH."

Until I realized Extra or whatever his name is said that.

And now they're chasing me.

"GOTTA BLAST!" I yelled.

The girls and most of the cafeteria cackled as I jumped over the table to run away.

"FUCK I'M SKINNY PLEASE STOP I CAN'T RUN GIMME A SEC OR AT LEAST A HEADS UP!"

We kept running around the school until I banged into a wall.

Except it wasn't a wall.

It was a well built, must I add, chest.

And it belonged to Ezra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk yall don't JUDGE ME PLS