Arrogance

"I don't remember asking."

"I never said you did." I retorted.

He rose an eyebrow. With a clenched jaw and a sneer on his face, he stepped forward.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I should ask YOU that, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trouble.

The first thing anyone thinks when they lay their eyes -if they're lucky enough to, that is- on the infamous Huntington triplets.

Sawyer, Jack and Kate are the co-heirs to their parents joint companies: Huntington Hotels and  Dmitriev Casinos. Their closets are always filled with name brands and their wrists shine. Everyone respects them and that's what they always expect.

The three of them cause trouble everywhere, them being home schooled their whole life not stopping them from causing mischief.

So imagine everyone's surprise when they find out that the triplets going to one of the most prestigious high schools in the world. 

Sick and tired of being restrained by her home, Kate takes things into her own hands and manages to convince her parents to let her go to a real public school for junior year.

The catch? 

She has to find a suitor by the end of the year.

Is it easy? For a literal goddess like Kate, sure.

But what happens when her childhood enemy, Noah, goes to the same school as her and annoys her every second of her life? Even worse, her parents take a special liking to him?

Join the triplets and friends on their journey, as they find new friends, rekindle old fires, and fight with Queen Bees and jocks.

* THIS PROBABLY SUCKS BC IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN THINGS BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS AN AMAZING PROMPT TO ME SO IF YOUR GONNA MAKE A STORY OUT OF THIS PLEASE TELL ME ILL HELP AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE OK BYE *