Foreign

"Leave me alone!" I told him.

He smirked. "Habibi, we both know you don't want that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving is hard.

But moving countries is even harder.

The famous Egyptian prince Abbas moves from Egypt to New York to go to one of the most prestigious schools there: Carnage Prep.

He expects the overdose of paparazzi and fans, but what he doesn't expect it the hazel eyed beauty who goes by the name Hiba.

Hiba, who's native land is Egypt, has a love-hate relationship with Abbas. Sure, their parents were best friends, and they have hung out quite a lot. But with Abbas moving to New York, their parents want to get them together.

Hiba wants nothing to do with the prince, but the oil tycoon's daughter knows better then anyone else that everyone needs a man to lead.

Hiba tries hard to escape the prince, but the boy who's gotten everything in his life before won't stop until he has her and figures out why she dislikes him.

So join the adventure of a prince who chases a girl who wants nothing to do with him.

After all, who needs a big charming man to help?

------------------------------

Sorry for the overload of chapters! Told ya'll I had a lot of ideas....