Heartless

I ran down the hall and turned the corner. I spun around and punched the nearest thing, a blue shiny locker.

I heard footsteps behind me and without turning, I spat "What do you want?"

"You."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia Sinclair has been called many things in her life. With her raven black pin straight hair, pale complexion and gray steely eyes, she's the human embodiment of the word 'cold.'

She can't really help it. Life's fucked her over more times then she lets on, and her demons don't leave her alone.

Constantly busy between working, boxing and taking care of her twin brother and her younger sister, she has zero patience. This, along with her normal dose of morning-hatred, results with someone getting a bloody nose or a black eye.

It's become such a normal occurrence that, behind her back, everyone calls her the queen of hearts.

Silly, of course.

But what happens when the queen of hearts somehow gets involved with the king?

Introducing Axel Sinclair.

In terms of personality, him and Olivia are carbon copies. They both keep to themselves, not caring enough to make friends outside of their own safe little bubble. 

So imagine his distaste when his best friend, Liam, makes friends with Olivia's best friend, Madison? And he's forced to socialize even more? His first instinct is to hate it, but he starts to warm up to the idea after he meets the mysterious queen of hearts.

Can he make her his? And can she learn to let people in?

B O O K    I D E A Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें