Point 4.

Z. B

"Since you weren't here yesterday, Mr. Moore," Mrs. Neal tried to sound apologetic, but it wasn't working. "I had to put you with Zaid for our project."

I could not describe how hilarious it was when his jaw dropped through the ground, nothing but angry sputters coming out of his mouth. It wasn't like I didn't have anybody to work with in the class because everyone volunteered. It was a matter of I just simply didn't want to work with them and my reason for that was only known to Mrs. Neal.

It really didn't help with the fact that Sophia Neal was the third to the trio that my mother, Katrine Brooks, and Aaron's mother, Clarissa Moore made up.

"B-but Mrs. Neal, can you please reconsider that decision?" Aaron looked as if he wanted to jump out of the window, hoping that a tree would end his life, but Sophia wasn't having it. "No, now go sit down, Mr. Moore," She motioned, giving him that infamous glare and he glared back on his dreadful walk to me, probably promising himself internally that he was going to tell his mom to stop being friends with her because she obviously was plotting against him.

The trio loved us like we were their sons. Sophia probably loved me more because I confided in her about such things that I hadn't told my own mother, and she probably understood me.

"Fix your face, you look dumb," I pointed to the disgusted frown on his lips as he threw himself into the seat next to me, doing everything he possibly could to avoid eye contact with me. "Shut up, you fucking idiot," He snarled at me and I smirked, knowing that he couldn't resist rising to the bait. "So, are you going to work with me on this or am I going to do it all on my own," I lowered my voice for effect, watching his face redden as he rose in his chair to give me the evil eyes.

"Like I do with everything else?"

Aaron growled lowly before shoving his desk to connect with mine, snatching the project papers from me. "As if!" His eyes scanned over the papers and I used that chance to really look at his side profile, seeing how lusciously pale his smooth skin was under the light of the ceiling, how the glint of his eye deepened when he frowned, or the dimple in his right cheek that became even more pronounced when he chewed on his bottom lip.

Sometimes, I wondered what happened between us.

A pang in my heart distracted me from looking at the imbecile before me. "What the hell are you looking at, Brooks? Did I kick your ass too hard at practice yesterday?" He cocked a brow at me and I sighed, cutting my eyes at him.

"You wish, Moore. You and I both know that I was the one doing the ass-kicking, just like I do in everything else," His face darkened even more and I knew he was pissed and he went to retort, probably something really cruel about to leave his lips, but Mrs. Neal stopped us.

"Guys!" She snapped at us. "Get to work," She pointed to the paper in Aaron's hand and we ignored the fawning gazes from the females that were scattered around us in their groups. "Fine! So it says that we need to create a trailer of a movie that would describe the two of us. Then once we do that, we need to create a ten-minute screenplay of the movie to show to the class."

It made sense since this was a technical filmology that focused on the development of movies and as such, we had to learn how to make our own like we were the directors or something. "That doesn't sound too bad," I shrugged and he sighed heavily, opening his book bag to pull out a pencil.

"So what do we want our plot to be?" Aaron looked me straight in the eyes and I felt my breath get stuck in my throat. He raised a brow when I didn't answer in adequate time, giving me a face of annoyance and I cleared my throat, feeling like a fool.