Setosolace #9 PT.2 - NSFW/SMUT

Start from the beginning

Once the head was in, Seto relaxed and took a deep breathe, "P-Push yourself in me..." He gasped, then squeezed Brice's shoulders as he could nearly withstand the pain of Brice's hard shaft enter him.

It was an agonizing (Seto) and ectasy-feel (Brice) moment as the artist pushed in until he was halfway, not wanting to push in further because even he could could feel the rough burning friction between the two.

Brice pulled back out then pushed back in, and continued to gradually do this until Seto's groans seemed less painful and more lighter as the sorcerer adjusted to the feel.

Soon, just like they had started, Brice's hands gripped hard onto Seto and Seto grabbed hard onto Brice as he FRICKLE-PICKLED him roughly, pushing his long shaft far into Seto and pulling back out then back in,  a loud slapping noise filled the room as they did.

Seto's tongue hung out as his chocolate eyes rolled back, "Oh fuck yes, Brice!" He screamed, the corner of his eyes wet with tears. Brice slapped Seto's ass hard, making the skin pink with his handprint that he'd see in the morning as well. He continued slapping Seto's bum as he thrusted in and out hard, letting all his frustration into the boy clinging onto him like a koala (I love koalas :3)

"Ah, fuck Seto!" Brice moaned out and quickly pulled out, his hand raised up to Seto's hair and yanked him around and smashed him against the wall so that Seto's back was to Brice. Seto panted in quick breathes and placed his hands against the wall, preparing himself for what was to come next.

Brice positioned himself into Seto's entrance and thrusted up, his hands lay at Seto's hips as he slapped himself deep into Seto so that their bodies hit each other making the familiar slapping noise. 

Seto's legs began to shake as pleasure seethed through him, he moaned out Brice's name so loud even the neighbors could hear as the sorcerer released over the wood wall, the fluid dripped down until it hit the floor, making a mess under the two but messes were the least of their problems.

Brice's head fell back as he felt ectasy rise up from his stomach to his MALE-REGION, he used the last of his energy to roughly grip Seto back and push hard into him for a few more last thrusts then he groaned out Seto's name hard in pants. 

Brice released into Seto, pulling out and watching his CUCUMBER-SAUCE drip from Seto's entrance down his shaky thighs.

"Ohh, my god." Brice panted, his hands placed on Seto's shoulder remained, the blonde rested his head on Seto's back as he came down from his high.

Seto didn't last much longer standing, his shaky legs giving up and he fell to his knees, his nails dragging on the wall as he lowered. Brice looked down in concern and got some breathe back before helping Seto up and using the last of his energy in all to carry Seto's light weight back to their bedroom.

Throwing the worn-out sorcerer onto the bed, Seto scooted back into the bed and covered himself in warm blanket, his eyes barely open as he waited for Brice. Brice crawled onto the bed next to Seto, gripping him close to him and cuddling them as their awakeness drained out of them.

"I-I," Brice tried to speak. "I know." Seto mumbled, and in moments the sorcerer was asleep, Brice followed right along...

~Next Morning

As Brice brushed his teeth, boxers hanging from his waistline, he looked through the crack of the bathroom door back tot he bedroom when he heard Seto groaning in pain. He smirked, spitting out the toothpaste from his mouth to greet a morning to his lover.

For Seto, it was a different story. The brunette could barely sit up without feeling sore and rough pain in his buttocks, he rubbed his ass and groaned, leaning forward on the bed and holding himself up with his arm.

Brice walked into the bedroom and leaned on the doorframe with a smirk, crossing his arms. Seto gave him a death glare, "I. Hate. You." He said.

"Oh, cmon, no you don't. You were the one asking for it." Brice replied.

Seto picked up a pillow and threw it at Brice, the blonde laughed and dodged it with his hands, tossing it back on the bed next to Seto. 

"You try being a bottom." Seto replied and fell back onto the bed, gripping the sheets up to his chest. Brice walked over to Seto's side of the bed and kissed his forehead, tucking him in, "Get some sleep." He said caringly, Seto tilted his head and placed a kiss on Brice which the blonde returned.

"Cya when you get home." Seto called out as Brice opened the bedroom door to the hallway. "I'll get home early." Brice said and gripped onto his suitcase, looking more dashing then usual. Seto smiled and watched as he left. 

When the front door closed, Seto cuddled his head back into the pillow, even though his ass did hurt like hell and would for the next few days, at least Brice was in a happy mood.