Even Shi Feng couldn't afford to resurrect a dead Personal Guard.

Hence, unless absolutely necessary, he would not dispatch his Personal Guards.

On the other hand, he would not mind even if the Demons he summoned died. In any case, they would disappear after five hours.

Following which, Shi Feng summoned a Level 60, Tier 2 Tomahawk Demon. The Demon could be both a meat shield and DPS.

Almost... After waiting for some time, the five Silvermoon Rats standing around the herb garden's outer edge finally moved away. Immediately, Shi Feng drank two bottles of Sea God's Blessing, increasing his Basic Attributes by 15% and all Resistances by 150 points for 15 hours. Afterward, he activated an Isolation Scroll to reduce the chances of detection. He then executed Void Steps and quickly reached an ancient tree near the outer edge. With a light jump, he made it to the top of the tree, over 70 yards away from the five Demonic Beasts.

At this distance, due to the Isolation Scroll, these Level 62 Demonic Beasts couldn't detect Shi Feng. As for the Tomahawk Demon, due to it being Level 60, it would not be detected easily even if it stood only 60 yards away from the Demonic Beasts.

When Shi Feng noticed the Silvermoon Rats turning around again, he took out Blazing Meteor and attacked a rock near the Demonic Beasts.

The throwing weapon shattered the rock instantly. The scattered rubble just so happen to collide with one of the wandering Silvermoon Rats.

Although the rubble hadn't caused any damage, the Silvermoon Rat was enraged. Looking around furiously, its round, beady eyes quickly locked onto the shattered rock. The rat then carefully walked over. Seeing one of its companions wander off, another nearby Silvermoon Rat followed curiously.

Demonic Beasts were slightly smarter than ordinary monsters. However, they had less intelligence than humanoid monsters. If something suddenly changed, they'd react instinctively. In the case of humanoid monsters, they'd likely gather a group of five or so before investigating the shattered rock. Shi Feng simply took advantage of this.

Very quickly, the two Silvermoon Rats arrived beside the shattered rock. As soon as they did, however, they sensed the Tomahawk Demon standing in the nearby tree.

Sensing outsiders, the two Silvermoon Rats charged towards the Tomahawk Demon without hesitation. The other three Silvermoon Rats were over 15 yards away, and they did not react at all as they continued their mindless wandering. They did not even notice that two of their companions had left them.

Good! Shi Feng released a sigh of relief.

He had only found this advantageous terrain after observing the herb garden for a long time. If he accidentally attracted all five Silvermoon Rats, he would be finished.

However, despite seeing the two Demonic Beasts inch closer, Shi Feng did not have the Tomahawk Demon attack them. Instead, he had the Demon retreat.

There were too many Silvermoon Rats throughout the herb garden. Many among them wandered randomly. If he fought inside the herb garden, the battle would easily attract the other rats.

After luring the two rats roughly 50 yards away from the herb garden, Shi Feng controlled the Tomahawk Demon to use the Tier 2 Skill Flying Death Axe.

Immediately, the Tomahawk Demon threw the massive battle axe in its hands, the weapon transforming into a streak of black light as it flew towards the two Silvermoon Rats.

-61,845!

-62,078!

The attack ripped an ear-piercing screech from the Silvermoon Rats. Their screeching could be heard clearly from 50 yards away.