CHAPTER SIXTEEN

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍madmax

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
madmax

MAKENZIE, WILL, lucas, dustin, and mike all walked into the arcade that they've been spending a lot of their time at. they all crowded around dustin who was playing dragon's lair. dustin was panicking as he was going into 'uncharted territory' while the rest of the party yelled directions at him.

"no, no, no! i hate this overpriced bullshit! son of a bitch, you piece of shit!" dustin yelled kicking the game as his character died.

"you're just not nimble enough. but you'll get there one day. but until then... princess daphne is still mine." lucas smirked.

"whatever. i'm still tops on centipede and dig dug." dustin rolled his eyes.

"you sure about that?" keith said walking over to the group.

"you're kidding me. no, no, no." dustin said pushing everybody out of the way and running over to dig dug

"no!" dustin yelled looking at the top scores. in first place was someone named 'madmax', in second was dustin, and third was makenzie.

"751,300 points!" makenzie said shocked.

"that's impossible!" mike scoffed.

"who's madmax?" dustin asked keith.

"better than you." keith said munching on his cheese puffs.

"is it you?" will asked.

"you know i despise dig dug" keith said.

"then tell us who it is!" lucas said

"you want information, then i need something in return." keith said looking over at mike.

"no, no way. you're not getting a date with her." mike said.

"mike come on, just get him the date!" lucas argued.

"i'm not prostituting my sister!" mike yelled, which made makenzie and will laugh.

"you know what? don't get him the date. he's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family." dustin spoke up, making will and makenzie laugh even more.

"acne isn't a rash, and it isn't contagious, you prepubescent wastoid." keith said.

"a wastoid? is that the worst insult you can come up with keith?" makenzie smirked.