CHAPTER SIX

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗the upside what now ?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
the upside what now ?

"ARE YOU OUT of your mind?" lucas said walking into mike's room with dustin, seeing that eleven was still here.

"just listen to us." mike said.

"you are out of your mind!" lucas raised his voice a little.

"she knows about will." makenzie said trying to calm lucas down.

"what do you mean she knows about will?" dustin asked a little confused. mike then walked back over to his desk, grabbed the picture of the four boys, and proceeds to explain what had happened earlier before the lucas and dustin came.

"just think about it. do you really think it was a coincidence that we found her on mirkwood, the same place where will disappeared? and she said and people are after her and makenzie." mike explained quickly.

"makenzie? what does she have to do with them?" dustin asked looking back at the girl who was standing beside eleven, who sat on mike's bed.

"i'll explain later." makenzie replied.

"anyways, i think these bad people might have taken will as well." mike said.

"do you know where he is?" lucas said walking over to eleven, and standing in front of her, but of course, she didn't reply.

"do you know where will is?" lucas said a lot louder and grabbed onto elevens shoulders. makenzie could tell he was really scaring eleven, so she took over his mind and made him walk back to mike and dustin.

"holy shit." dustin mumbled in amazement.

"can someone explain how i just lost control over my body?" lucas said, shifting his eyes around the room.

"makenzie has powers. she controlled your mind." mike said like it was a normal thing.

"you were scaring eleven." makenzie piped in.

"she should be scared!" lucas raised his voice once again, this time walking over to get in makenzie's face, but soon backed up because he didn't want her to get mad.

"this is nuts! we have to take her to your mom." lucas said to mike.

"no. eleven said telling adults can put us in danger." mike shot back.

"what kind of danger?" dustin asked

"danger, danger." mike said, then made a gun with his fingers and pointed it to al of their heads.