CHAPTER THIRTEEN

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍chocolate pudding

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
chocolate pudding

THE PARTY plus nancy, johnathan, joyce, and hopper, all stood around the table staring at makenzie and eleven. eleven was going to try to find nancy's friend barb, and makenzie was going to try to talk to will.

"i'm sorry." eleven said opening her eyes, while makenzie's were still shut. joyce asked was was wrong, and eleven told them she couldn't find barb, since her 'battery' was drained. most of the girls energy was gone after crashing and flipping vans.

"will." makenzie mumbled, using the rest of her energy to get into his head. everyone around her turn their heads to see what was happening.

"it's makenzie." she mumbled again, making joyce and johnathan's eyes go wide.

"makenzie." will whispered laying down, shaking in castle byers.

"tell will that were coming. i'm coming for him." joyce said starting to tear up a little bit.

"your mom. she's coming. they're coming to get you. just hold on a little bit longer." makenzie told him.

"okay hurry. please hurry!" will said shakily.

makenzie opened her eyes not having anymore energy to stay in will's mind. she looked up at joyce who had tears starting to form in her eyes. she ran over to makenzie and gave her a hug and whispered a thank you in her ear.

"makenzie are you okay?" mike asked noticing she didn't look to good.

"i-i just need to rest." makenzie mumbled.

"mike you can take her to my room to rest." joyce suggested and mike nodded. he helped makenzie up, and helped her walk down to joyce's bedroom.

"thank you mike." makenzie said climbing onto the bed.

"anytime." mike smiled.

after dustin had his conversation on the phone with mr. clarke about sensory deprivation tanks, and how to make one, hopper woke up makenzie, and everyone was on their way to hawkins middle school to get salt. lots of salt.

makenzie sat next to eleven, who both sat in front of joyce in a classroom. joyce put a piece of duck tape over some goggles for eleven to wear in the sensory deprivation tank.