10

"Let it go, let it go... let it go"- Summer Walker

"Maybe you should slow down Ke" Mel said as she tugged at my dress I acted as if I didn't hear her as I continued

We stood in the middle of the club as I danced on the tabletop. My first night out in forever, I let go of myself.

"Just be honest with me David!" After getting settled in I couldn't help but to ask everything that I needed to know the envy in Mike Mike eyes proved there was more to the story

"I have everything taken care of with Mike, Kelei thats nothing that you need to worry yourself about and it might not make sense right now but it will soon--"

"East we are way past having things handled, a gun was pulled, my sister is dead and I am being left in the shadows. As your your wife and the mother of your daughter I should've been the first person that you came to, damn sure not the last."

"So I stand here, and ask for the truth!" He planted a kiss on my forehead as he picked up his keys and fled out the house

East decisions were ones that I didn't question, it hurts to give your all to someone and they can't give all of them to you. Have I not made him comfortable enough to open up to me? Does he not trust me? His wife?

I was done questioning my worth, I was well beyond that stage. Now, I was simply angry. Honestly, baffled that my husband cannot confide in me.

The night came to an end and I found myself on my doorstep not wanting to go in. The girls helped me into the house and took me up to my room, getting me in bed.

The doors locked and I crawled up into a ball as I bawled my eyes out.

- - - - - -

The doorbell sounded off and I jogged down the stairs to the door where my bodyguard awaited me. I greeted him as he guided me to my car, I slid into the backseat as he closed the door slipping into the front seat to depart from the house.

I was in a texting war with Kacey and Melody in our group chat as they constantly checked on me after my behavior last night.

I got sloppy drunk, they have never seen me like that and I could tell it scared them because i've never been the type to turn to alcohol, it scared me honestly.

I reassured them that I was just fine, I needed to love myself so I can be happy and choose to love my daughter 10x more.