09

"I know you're not no good for me but you look so good to me... the girl of my dreams"- Rod Wave

"I just want you to get the help you need David

"I just want you to get the help you need David..."

"Just because I take some pills to relax me don't mean shit wrong with me Kelei... with all that goes on in this thing called life I don't think me taking a xan here and there will hurt anyone."

"It stunts your growth as a man, you are zoned out since you've been doing this..."

"I won't continue to let my daughter see you this way..." he kissed through his teeth as he hissed from the stinging sensation of the hennessy hitting his chest

"So you wanna send me off to a group of strangers, dishing out all my baggage."

"I can hear the tabloids now, rapper, Dave East has been sent to a fucking facility cause he a pill head..."

"Ian going out like that mamas..." and with that he pushed past me going out the door slamming it and immediately I heard Kairi's footsteps

By now I was on my knees, crying my eyeballs out. Soon my daughter met me face to face as she took my cheek in her palm.

"Don't cry mama, dada love you..." tears welled up in my eyes as I took her in my embrace

She is a kid, Kairi doesn't need to see any of this.

"Kairi look up at your daddy..."

"Right there, perfect! Smile for me mamas!" I made faces to her and she smiled as she turned to her dad poking him in the mouth

I figured she wouldn't look at the camera being that she was focused on pinching East's lips so I just decided to catch an off guard of them.

Today we had to go down into the city because we would be having a family gathering at his moms for thanksgiving.

This is the first time everyone will be back in the city at the same time. I am kind of nervous due to all the tension that has been amongst the family lately and I just hope everyone can keep their composure.

"Grab her babe, ima make sure everything locked up around here..." Dave passed her to me and I held her on my hip as I planted kisses to the side of her face

As he locked the house I buckled Kairi into her car seat, placing her ipad in her lap as bubble guppies played giving her immediate joy.