03

"cut like knives in a way..."- Layton Greene

"You are important Kelei and your dreams matter, lord knows I love my niecey pooh but don't let you being a mother stop everything you wanted for yourself

"You are important Kelei and your dreams matter, lord knows I love my niecey pooh but don't let you being a mother stop everything you wanted for yourself..." Kacey preached to me over facetime

"I know all of this and East just got started with music, I just want him to have support and know that his family is behind him."

"Kelei before you support him, support you. You have to love you before loving another person."

After no longer wanting to go back and forth with lectures I cut the conversation short. The last thing I needed from Kacey was a lecture.

I pulled myself out of bed as I stood in the shower bathing myself. Soon the door opened and East huge figure filled in the emptiness as he kissed the back of my neck.

I turned to face him as I stood on my top toes to hug him. I kissed over his shoulder blades, as he held me close whispering the sweetest things.

"What's been on your mind lately mamas?" He questioned kissing my forehead

"I've been thinking about work, with Kairi getting bigger I was working on going back.."

"You know I support you going back to work but Kai needs you right now, she is comfortable when she is with you. You keep her sane rather than her lashing out in tantrums."

"I know Kairi is securely attached to me from the breastfeeding, to me just being with her day in and day out. She is attached but eventually she will have to grow out of it."

"Just give her time.." I slowly nodded my head as we finished up our shower

After finishing up a soft beat, I grabbed my purse abs keys to make a quick rub to the store. All day these two have been begging for spaghetti so I needed to run to the store.

"I'll be back soon..." I kissed East lips once more before departing

I decided to take the G Class to run out being that East parked behind my car. Instantly my phone connected to the bluetooth. None of my concern x Jhené Aiko played through the car as I zoomed through the light upstate traffic.

I made it to the grocery store and I parked making my way in. I looked through the aisle finding everything I needed.

I decided to pick up some Gerber snacks that Kairi loves along with the Little Debbies cakes that East loves. We barely eat junk food but sometimes we have cheat days. I moved to the register as I watched her ring up the little bit of groceries I picked up.