Guess what?!

That's right! I'm adding yet another story.

Now, some of you might recognize this one and will be super excited to know that I am bringing it back. Whoop whoop!

Loving Sang is a fan fiction that I started writing several years ago (2016, I believe) and took down when I burned myself out from writing. I had let this story be adopted, unfortunately that author never continued the story as well. But luckily for you, I'm back into writing and have decided to resurrect this beauty for you to enjoy. 

There will be changes from the original, as I'm going to be editing it and hopefully making it a cleaner version. However, the majority of the original chapters will be exactly the same. Same concept and whatnot.

The story as it is now, has thirteen chapters and seven bonus chapters. When I started writing this, I wanted it all from Sang's POV, but after getting to know the characters I knew the boy's needed to have their say as well. Hence the bonus chapters. These will be the boys points of view of the previous Sang chapters so you can see what was going through their minds at the time.  This means I won't have ENTIRELY NEW content for several weeks. My plan is to have updates for this one on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday). I know I haven't been sticking religiously to my schedule, but I like have "set days" to at least try and follow.

So that means my writing schedule has been added to and now will look something like this:

Always & Forever will be updated on Mondays

Academy of Monsters will be updated on Tuesdays

The Missing Elemental Link will be updated on Wednesdays

Let Me Go will be updated on Thursdays

The Tainted Rose will be updated on Fridays

History and Loving Sang will be updated on Saturdays/Sundays

If you haven't seen this story before, here is a synopsis:

Sang has always lived a life of secrecy. Staying hidden from everyone, including her own family, to avoid any consequences that may come her way. When things spiral out of control, she finally has someone there to help her. Blake takes her away from the only home she has never known, her family, and moves her to his hometown. There she meets two groups of boys that will do absolutely anything to see her happy. 

Now the fun part! Choosing a cover!!

I will post the original cover and then the new ones I have made. Let me know which is your favorite in the end.

It was a hard decision for me on this one and I'm still not sure if any of them just jump out at me and scream THIS IS YOUR COVER. So hopefully you guys can help me with that.

Ready?

Alright, here they are.

Original

New Designs

New Designs