"You are too worried about the heaven.You seem to have a lot of time in your hand.Are you bored of doing nothing all day long?Let me give you a tip so you don't get bored all day long.Actually try and care about your people.The devils.That would help you not be bored."Taehyung smiled.

The devil forced a smile again,"Do you know that I have a lot prepared for after this ominous week is over and the coronation.After I become the king..I will make sure to teach you all a huge lesson.Your heaven would go down.Mark my words."

Sora widened her eyes.That sounded like a serious threat.What does he mean heaven would go down?Is he planning something?Sora should inform this to Angel Noel immediately.But how can she Before all this is over?

Taehyung smiled and said,"We would look forward to it.I have been facing a really lack of entertainment.It will be quite entertaining to see you try and fail.Miserably."

Sora couldn't bear it anymore.Why is Taehyung making him angrier on purpose?It's harmful for heaven.She didn't understand most of the things they said but she understood that she can't let Taehyung annoy him more.

Sora walked towards Taehyung and grabbed his hand tightly to make him stop.And then she bowed at the prince and said,"So sorry for all this.You see Taehyung is a little socially awkward so he doesn't know what to say to whom."

Both Taehyung and the devil was shocked.Taehyung asked,"I'm socially awkward?And what are you?A social butterfly?"

Sora raised from the bow and glared at Taehyung and said,"Shut up."

The she looked and smiled at the devil in front of her,"Nice to meet you,I am Angel Sora."

The devil's jaw almost dropped.He looked at Taehyung for a bit and then looked back at Sora.After Sora asked him to shut up,he actually did shut up.He couldn't believe that THE REBEL TAEHYUNG was actually listening to someone.It's unbelievable.

The other devil standing away from them was also shocked.He also didn't expect this to happen.

After the devil pulled himself together he smiled and introduced himself to Sora,"Nice to meet you,Angel Sora.I am Hyukjae.The crown prince of Hell.Yito had mentioned about you.Turned out you are prettier than he described."

Sora fake smiled.She was already too tensed about Taehyung and heaven to be flattered about his compliments.

"She's your girlfriend,Huh?"He then leaned towards Taehyung's ear and whispered,"Did you tell her about yourself?I wonder if she will stay after that?"

Sora heard all of it.She knows it was his intention to make her hear that.She knows she's not supposed to be affected by that but she is.This comment and everything she heard from eavesdropping on Taehyung m,Jimin,Namjoon and Seokjin got her confused.What is Taehyung hiding from her?How much is he hiding?

Taehyung looked at Sora with worried eyes.

After Hyukjae went back to his place,he said,"I need to get going.But before I go,let me introduce you to my protector and future shield of hell."

Then he signed the other devil to come and stand beside him.After he came Hyukjae said,"Meet my protector,Wenn.He is really powerful and smart.I'm glad that he became my protector.I'm sure he will protect me and the hell very well."

In heaven and hell,after the king the most respected person is the king's protector.He is called the shield of hell or heaven.He works as the king's right hand and no work can be done without him.Normally they are the most talented angels in fighting and magic.They protect both their worlds and their kings.During retirement when the king becomes weak slowly the protector becomes weak to.Then they eventually step down.