'Should I about this to Aayan?' Ruhee asks her friends. College was over and they were walking towards the metro rail. 'It's up to you.' Afza says. 'Yeah, share everything with your husband.' Jian teases her and Aina slaps Jian's shoulder with a glare. Ruhee had now gotten used to their constant teasing. 'Maybe he'd have a way to deal with this guy.' Aina suggests. Ruhee nods at her friends, as they walk into the subway.

It was around 8pm now, and Ruhee had just walked into the room after preparing dinner. She sat down on the couch and took out her notes, going through them. Next week, her models begin and she was preparing to prepare for them. Soon, the room door opens and a tired looking Aayan walks in. She looks up at him and greets him. He greets back and walks into the closet. Ruhee places her notes on the couch and walks out the room, downstairs, to go and set the table for dinner.

Sahma was already seated at her place when Aayan walked down. He greeted his mother and sat down to eat. They had begun eating and as usual, Sahma and Ruhee talked about their day, while Aayan sat and ate quietly. After dinner, Sahma had excused herself for the night and Aayan sat in the living room, watching television. Ruhee looks at him, while wiping the wet plates.

Should I tell him now? He is free, so why not.

She places the plate back down and walks up to him, 'Aayan.' she calls him and he looks up at her, 'There is something I need to tell you.' she says, and he nods his head, encouraging for her to continue, 'Well, actually i have been....' and she gets interupted when Aayan's mobile starts ringing. He picks it up and answers the call, to later walk away upstairs. Ruhee signs and walks into the kitchen again. She picks up the plates and cloth and starts wiping them dry.

The day is not over yet.

Ruhee walks into the room to see Aayan still busy on his call, as he goes through a file. So, she walks over to her couch and sits down, picking up her notes and going through them. Around 11:30pm, Aayan was finally done with his call, and Ruhee was half asleep. He looks at Ruhee and says, 'Why haven't you slept yet, when you are so sleepy?' Ruhee looks at him with her drooping eyes and says, 'I need to tell you something.' she sits straight and wipes her eyes, 'Someone is tex...' she begins but Aayan stops her, 'Wait, I need to use the restroom. Be right back.' he says and walks into the closet. He comes out later and looks at Ruhee, to see her fast asleep. He smiles down at her, and turns off the lights and goes to bed.

'You didn't tell him yet? Why?' Aina asks her. It's the next day, and Ruhee is in college. 'I tried to, but he is always busy.' Ruhee complains. 'No wonder he is not married yet.' Jian says. 'Did you get anymore texts from Nick King guy?' Afza asks her. 'Yeah, four, but I didn't open them.' She hands her mobile to Afza and she opens her chat box.

Unknown - Hey beautiful. Still upset at me?

Unknown - I am not a bad guy, seriously.

Unknown - I know, you must have freaked out, but most girls love to talk to me like this. I am quite a charmer.

Unknown - Fine, don't reply. I'll see ya soon.

'Why does he keep telling "see ya soon"?' Jian exclaims. 'And he has spoken to many girls before as well like this.' Aina points out. Afza nods while Ruhee signs heavily, 'I am tell Aayan about it today, no matter what.' she says. 'Yeah, you better. This guy is giving me the wrong vibes.' Afza exclaims while all the other girls nod.

God, why me? I never prayed for a stalker.

Back at home, Aayan came home at his usual time. They had dinner and after dinner, Ruhee tried talking to him but he walked away into his study, saying he was busy. Ruhee waited in the room for him to come but he was taking his time. Around 12:13pm, Aayan finally enters the room. Ruhee kept scrolling on her Instagram feed, so it would keep her awake and it did.

Instagram has great abilities.

Aayan walks in and sits on his bed, going through a file. Ruhee goes to stand in front of him tapping her feet, waiting for him to acknowledge her. He finally looks up from his file and gives her a questioning look, 'I want you to give me your undivided attention, because what I am about to say, is very serious.' Ruhee says to him. Aayan frowns, but nonetheless, keeps the file and taps the bed asking her to sit down and she does, 'So, what is it?' Ruhee smiles satisfied and open hers mouth to speak, but Aayan's mobile rings again. Ruhee groans as Aayan answers his call. He gets up from the bed and walks towards the door.

No, No. Not today. I am gonna say it, and who calls someone at midnight?

Ruhee gets up from the bed and just says it, more like yells it, 'Aayan, someone is stalking me!' Aayan halts in his steps and slowly turns around. He has a sharp look in his eyes as he looks at her, 'I'll call you back.' he says, on the mobile and cuts the call. He walks closer to her and asks, 'What?' Ruhee signs and sits down on the bed with a thump,'Someone, out of the blue, started texting me on my mobile since the day before yesterday.' she says. He sits down next to her, still looking at her and says, 'And you are telling me now?' Ruhee looks at him dumbfounded, 'I did try to tell you since yesterday, but God, you are always so busy.'

Aayan extends his hand forward and asks, 'Give me your mobile.' Ruhee walks to the couch, pick up her mobile and places it in his palm. Aayan opens her mobile, as he already knew her pattern, and opens her chat box. He goes through the messages and looks up at Ruhee, 'Why did you reply to a stranger?' 'What if it was some old friend.' Ruhee says. 'Why did you continue texting him when you found out he was a creep? And not for sale? What is wrong with you?' he starts yelling at her. 'Hey, I told you so that you could solve this, not scold me.' Ruhee tells him. Aayan signs and looks at her mobile again, 'Oh, and Afza found out that his name is Nick King, through true caller.' Aayan froze.

He looks up at Ruhee and stands up. He moves closer to her, staring into her eyes and asks in a low voice, 'What is his name?' Ruhee gulps at the look in Aayan's eyes and says, 'Nick King.' Aayan takes a deep breath and walks past Ruhee. He looks at Ruhee's mobile and then at his, it was like he was comparing something. Then he clutches Ruhee's mobile so tightly in his hand, she was shocked it didn't break.

Aayan takes a deep breath and looks at Ruhee and says, 'I am gonna have your mobile for a day.' Ruhee opens her mouth to reject, 'No, buts. I am gonna have it, I'll give you back tomorrow, or as soon as possible. Now, go to bed. I'll handle this.' Aayan says, in finality. Ruhee pouts at him and walks to her couch. She lays down and closes her eyes.

He said he'll handle it.